Robs Pictures

Please post your pictures from the Sept 16 meet here please

Robs Pictures

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Nano Meet September 2016

I didn't take as many pictures as normal given the poor weather on Saturday and although it was better on Sunday I spent most of it doing jobs on my own car which kept me away from the camera.

If you were at the Nano Meet and took any pictures please share them on here

Johns new MG3 with the simplest of LPG conversions you can ever imagine !

There were very few MG Pearl Black V8 Tourers made and we are always lucky enough to have Robs at the meet, but this weekend it was joined by another belonging to Jezz with only 3k on the clock !

We also had 3 Solar Red ZTs at the meet ( would have been 4 if I had bought mine ! ), the Y reg was very familiar to me as it used to belong to Simon Deeley who was a moderator over on the 75 Community and is possibly the best Y reg you will ever see, I tried to buy it off him many moons ago but at the time I dont think he had made his mind up whether to sell it or not. It has recently been rescued from a breakers yard and put back on the road and well worth it as you will see below:

Simon used to bring his car to meets and I have found some pictures taken at a Chasewater meet in July 2008, the car looks as good today as it did then.

Y reg at Chasewater July 2008

Me and Wooleysox were also at the same meet, here are our cars before the premium bumper and lots of other mods

And finally here are the rest of my pictures from the weekends meet

Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Return to Pictures From September 2016 Meet