FBH warm air into cabin

Post here any comments/issues about FBH

FBH warm air into cabin

Postby Whisky » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:25 pm

On the subject of FBH
Many thanks to Devlish for fitting the remote control to my fbh at last meet I have tested it out a couple of times since on my 5 o'clock work starts and it works well pre-heating the coolant and when I started car the temp gauge was well up with instant warm air from vents. Very impressed
BUT would it be possible to get the remote wired to the ATC so that the cabin heater comes on after 5 minutes once the FBH has started to warm up the coolant which gets the interior warm and defrosts the windscreen,

If so what would I need to get or do

R75 2.0 CDT Tourer Connoisseur 2002
We all came out of one hole and all end up in one hole whats so special about you
Whisky

Re: FBH warm air into cabin

Postby Paul » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Whisky wrote:On the subject of FBH
Many thanks to Devlish for fitting the remote control to my fbh at last meet I have tested it out a couple of times since on my 5 o'clock work starts and it works well pre-heating the coolant and when I started car the temp gauge was well up with instant warm air from vents. Very impressed
BUT would it be possible to get the remote wired to the ATC so that the cabin heater comes on after 5 minutes once the FBH has started to warm up the coolant which gets the interior warm and defrosts the windscreen,

If so what would I need to get or do

R75 2.0 CDT Tourer Connoisseur 2002

The module I designed years ago did exactly what you want. I've been out of the cutting edge of MGR mods for a while now (doing much the same sort of things for Jaguars now) It might be worth asking Duncan if any modules are still available,
" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Paul
Nano Crew

Re: FBH warm air into cabin

Postby Rob » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Steve (Devilish) can also do this for you either with a timed relay from the remote or via GSM
( text message)
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Return to Webasto Fuel Burning Heater Issues