Record your attendance here

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: Record your attendance here

Postby chris65 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:04 pm

PITA Car,decided to get the caravan ready and out of storage so we could make it all weekend,but towing electrics seem to be up the swanny,have been playing with it all day but no joy so far,so it will be Saturday,not a happy bunny,sorry Pete!
chris65

Postby Duncan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Well, got home a bit earlier than planned today. So took the opportunity to put some air in the tyres, connect the battery and give the car a run. You may have to put up with me being in a filthy car if I don't get it clean tomorrow, but at least you will also have to put up with me both days. I'll see you there.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Duncan wrote:Well, got home a bit earlier than planned today. So took the opportunity to put some air in the tyres, connect the battery and give the car a run.
You may have to put up with me being in a filthy car if I don't get it clean tomorrow, but at least you will also have to put up with me both days. I'll see you there.

HI Duncan.
Clean or dirty car it is great that you can make it, I could do with cleaning my car too noticed to day the green mould building up on the window rubbers, see you there cheers :thumb: Arctic
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:53 pm

chris65 wrote:PITA Car,decided to get the caravan ready and out of storage so we could make it all weekend,but
towing electrics seem to be up the swanny,have been playing with it all day but no joy so far,so it will be Saturday
,not a happy bunny,sorry Pete!

Saturday better than no day Chris, hope its nowt big maybe fuse or earth wires ? cheers Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Maybe we could introduce car washing as part of the nano!
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Mischief » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 am

Arctic wrote:Hi John.
Yes remind me on the day about the Ultimate under tray fixings, I will have them with me. the plenums will as always be in the blue bag, regarding the starting & sluggishness it could be the cam sensor we can remove it and check I will bring a spare with me, and a MAP sensor to see if it makes any difference.

Cheers Steve, on days this week so will be their nice and early Saturday morning :D not sure if dad got in touch but he needs a fan and a pair of vis motors :confused:

cheers
John

P.S. I seemed to have clicked edit on your post by accident rather than quote and didn't realise sorry :oops:
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
Mischief

Postby sewerman » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:04 am

[quote="Rob"]Maybe we could introduce car washing as part of the nano![/quote

Well mine needs one hopefully get changed to Chuck s bucket of water ovet tonight black with road salt overlay is not pretty !
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby jamie » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Should hopefully be changing the radiator on my MG F tonight, would anyone object if I were to do some bleeding on the field? (Providing the weather holds out and I can swap the radiator tonight) I will have something to catch any fluid that drops :)
jamie

Postby theridler » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Sorry to say, I won't now be attending ... have had tough week & also need to get some work done in prep for a new shower being installed on Tuesday. Hope to be at meet in May!!!
Modified list on first page ...
theridler

Postby Duncan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:42 pm

chris65 wrote:PITA Car,decided to get the caravan ready and out of storage so we could make it all weekend,but towing electrics seem to be up the swanny,have been playing with it all day but no joy so far,so it will be Saturday,not a happy bunny,sorry Pete!

Bear in mind that the 'van has been in storage for a while so could easily have been the subject of rodent attack.
Duncan
Nano Crew

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 24 & Sun 25 March 2018