Record your attendance here

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: Record your attendance here

Postby Bermudan 75 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:48 pm

Rodents? we need a Nano mascot cat.
Bermudan 75

Postby chris65 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi,Duncan,Caravan is fine,touch wood!!!!,it's the cars towing electrics,see you all tomorrow,Chris
chris65

Postby sewerman » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Just a reminder clocks go forward on Saturday :scared:
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:16 pm

I have earlier tonight handed in the breakfast list to the FA therefore breakfast will start at 10.00am.

While there I checked the field out, it is firm underfoot and should be ok to park and drive onto, one little problem the moles have been at work once again maybe more so than ever.
Therefore it would be great if anyone with a rake and or shovel could bring it with them and help to rake/shovel them flat, many hands make light work etc it would be most appreciated, also it is for our benefit as we do not pay for the field, so I doubt the gaffer is going to do it for us.

In hindsight now it would have been wise for us those whom would help to have gone up last weekend and sorted out the field, something we can maybe do before the May meet.
See you all tomorrow about 08.45 to 09.00am cheers Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby NewGuyPete » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:11 am

Hi Rob & Steve,
I am not prepared to travel down from Manchester to be told, there is No Camping on Friday, when we spend Evening meals +4 & beers.
Then on Saturday Nights, possibillity of 10 meals + beers.
This is not on!
Pete.
NewGuyPete

Postby ARCTIC » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:32 am

[
quote="NewGuyPete"]Hi Rob & Steve,
I am not prepared to travel down from Manchester to be told, there is No Camping on Friday, when we spend Evening meals +4 & beers.
Then on Saturday Nights, possibillity of 10 meals + beers.
This is not on!
Pete.
[/quote]

HI Pete.
Does this mean you are not coming tomorrow Saturday, if so please let me know for sure so I can amend the breakfast list.

No one as been told that they can not camp, Charlie was covering him self because he had not been told about us maybe camping on a Friday night, therefore you can not really blame him for looking out for himself.

Once Sam the gaffer had come down I explained to him about setting up on a Friday evening he had and as no problem with that, all in all a misunderstanding between them and us before the meets had even started.

That is why in the future we need to sit down and make sure we are all reading from the same page, main thing is we have breakfast sorted, we have the field free of charge, and I am sure if he sees we are going to contribute to supporting the pub he will help more in the future.

I have a few ideas to ask him once we are settled after a couple of meets, which I will talk about when all the crew are in attendance in May but can highlight on them tomorrow when having a cuppa round Woolleys car/tent which most of us do so Arctic.

:cheers: Arctic
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Mischief » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:14 am

If anyone has pulled out from having breakfast i will take their place, will be over to the field soon :clap:
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
Mischief

Postby Duncan » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:36 am

I'm going to be a little later. Just packed the car and realised I have no disclaimer forms at all. So I need to make one and print a set off. I will see you all there hopefully before 11.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:12 am

Evening guys /owners members.
First day of the 2018 season meets Saturday 24th turned out to be a good one, last count there were 27 cars about midday and a few came later in the day, lots going on as always few gold resistors sorted, few SSC got fitted, O-rings sorted, plenums, lots of T4 sessions big thank once again to Duncan who by the end of the day was quite cold, forgot to ask him if ever got an hot drink during the day hopefully so.

Breakfast also turned out great, seems they were very nice, 15 out of the 18 on the list so not bad for first day, tomorrow so far I have 10 on the list maybe a few more will want one, saw a few new faces at the meet which was nice also great to see regular owners whom always support the meets turning up.

Tomorrow Sunday 25th seems it is going to be a little warmer :thumb: also please remember the clocks go forward tonight, so if you do turn up at 10.00 and you have not put your clocks forward it will be 11.00am catch you all in the morning about 9.15am as I have already set my clocks in the car ;) cheers Arctic.
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 24 & Sun 25 March 2018