Record your attendance here

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: Record your attendance here

Postby Duncan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Well the plan for today was to get the car out of winter hibernation, put the battery on and take it for a run, so it's ready for next weekend. Sorry to say that's not happening because we still have a lot of snow, and it's just started snowing again. I might be able to do it Friday afternoon, but if not then I need to do it Saturday which would mean my either coming late or not at all on Saturday. I'll update towards the end of the week.

How's the state of the field? The ground near us is all very waterlogged and I can see it becoming a muddy mess with all the extra water when the snow melts. The forecast is for the weather to improve by the weekend so shouldn't be like a couple of years ago.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby Bernard » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Plans have changed for me as I will not be back from a visit to France until Saturday. Added to that, my V8 will not be on the road pending fixing the headlamp power wash system.
So, as the Freelander is the only serviceable car for now, I will have to wander along on Sunday in that and don't know if I can get up early enough to have a pub breakfast. If the numbers need making up I will set the alarm clock.
Bernard
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:03 pm

[quote="Duncan"]Well the plan for today was to get the car out of winter hibernation, put the battery on and take it for a run, so it's ready for next weekend. Sorry to say that's not happening because we still have a lot of snow, and it's just started snowing again. I might be able to do it Friday afternoon, but if not then I need to do it Saturday which would mean my either coming late or not at all on Saturday. I'll update towards the end of the week.

Code: Select all
How's the state of the field? The ground near us is all very waterlogged and I can see it becoming a muddy mess with all the extra water when the snow melts. The forecast is for the weather to improve by the weekend so shouldn't be like a couple of years ago.[/quote]

HI Duncan.
This weather stops us from soring all our best laid plans :( hopefully come mid week we will see a turn for the better, I will try and take a trip up about Wednesday and check out the field, when I have done so I will report back, good luck with your plan for Friday or Saturday.

We also have the trouble of asking the Manager (Dan ) to take on the breakfast which he as stated he needs at least 15 to make it worth is while, as it stands we may have just met that requirement, the trouble is if a few people shy off due to weather which you can not blame people for and he goes a head and he is let down that will not look good for us, therefore I think a quick assessment mid week is the way forward or even leave it until Thursday evening to give him the results of breakfast takers.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby squire » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:30 pm

If numbers are down I'll have a breakfast on Saturday if need be but can't commit to Sunday.
We also have a Nano social on Tuesday November night.
Martyn
Last edited by squire on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squire

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:41 pm

I have managed to get myself organised and am more or less up to date with what I usually bring to the meets, I have listed these below for those that may need to ask or contact me cheers Arctic.

Modification Items (if required )
ARCTIC » Sat July 24th Sun 25th - 2018 09.30 am
As usual I will be carrying with me the items below, please feel free to approach and ask me for any you may need at the time.

Plenum mod trays will be in the blue bag, if you change yours please leave your old one next to the bag after you have changed it over.

Stainless Steel Compensators.

I will have inline stats.
Egr Vacuum Hose Diesel

Intercooler O-ring bends (Viton). FOC

Coolant cap O-rings (Viton). FOC

Gold Resistors.

Shannon Tubes.

PCV Filters.

Lower engine Mounts. ( power flex yellow ) petrol and diesel.

Front cool fan if requested or needed.

Slam Panel Stainless Steel Bolt Sets.

Ultimate Engine Under Tray fixings.

The above are carried with me just in case any member needs to have a modification or part changed at the nano, or are requested by a member prior to the meet.

Manifold EGR & MAP sensor diesel on request only

Image1

Image2

Image3

Image4

Image5

Image6

Image7
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Bermudan 75 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:13 pm

BBC Weather shows rain Friday and part of Saturday but dry on the Sunday.

I will come down on Sunday but not in my 75 as it is still in hibernation.

Mike
Bermudan 75

Postby swifty62 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:46 pm

i will be there on saturday only, for breakfast, lets hope for a warm dry spring day, :-D
swifty62

Postby al_dente » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:54 pm

I'm planning to pop over on Saturday. See you then :-)

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk
al_dente

Postby super chip » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:08 am

Could you please take me of the list. Due to snow this week I have to work Saturday and have family coming over on Sunday (belated mother’s day ) will catch up in may. Hope all goes well for you all. All the best Chris
super chip

Postby ARCTIC » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:45 am

super chip wrote:Could you please take me of the list. Due to snow this week I have to work Saturday and have family coming over on Sunday (belated mother’s day ) will catch up in may. Hope all goes well for you all. All the best Chris[/quote
]

HI Chris
No worries all sorted out for you see you in May :thumb:
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 24 & Sun 25 March 2018