List your jobs/offers of help

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: List your jobs/offers of help

Postby squire » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:30 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
squire wrote::help: Front bumper off for fan resistor change, I always seem to struggle with the front bumper especially getting it back on :confused: :getmecoat:
:cheers: Martyn.

Hi Martin.
Yes I have them now, have made them up ready also, it also helps if Scott is going to give you hand with your bumper :cheers: guys

That's great Steve, be good to get it sorted, many thanks.
Martyn.
squire

Postby ARCTIC » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:19 pm

jackatesme wrote:Will be attending both days,need to have complete seat set changed. Short of breath and iffy knees,so will not be of much help. ;)[/quote
]

HI John.
I have read that you have had your seat exchange sorted out, therefore will you still be attending the nano ? :cheers: Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby kevrevmgztt190+ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:01 pm

could do with a t4 session and also help with the harmon kardon sterio works with the standard system but when i unplug that and plug in the harmon stuff i have nothing
kevrevmgztt190+

Postby sewerman » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Could do with a t4 on the ZT to see if theres any reason why sometimes it wont start straight away (well it done it twice) and what keep putting the airbag light on with the MOT looming in May
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm

sewerman wrote:Could do with a t4 on the ZT to see if theres any reason why sometimes it wont start straight away (well it done it twice) and what keep putting the airbag light on with the MOT looming in May[/quote
]

Hi Scott
Not starting right away could be weak under bonnet pump, if you have one, low pressure pump, or even the O-rings on the HPFP regulator. as you know T4 is add name to white board on the day. ;)
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:22 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
sewerman wrote:Could do with a t4 on the ZT to see if theres any reason why sometimes it wont start straight away (well it done it twice) and what keep putting the airbag light on with the MOT looming in May[/quote
]

Hi Scott
Not starting right away could be weak under bonnet pump, if you have one, low pressure pump, or even the O-rings on the HPFP regulator. as you know T4 is add name to white board on the day. ;)
Yep

Hopefully it just because it's stood for a fortnight in the snow so am going to use it for work this week see how it goes.
And the airbag light went off the weekend so that's a plus.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:19 am

As I will not be at the nano next week update on the jobs I would have been involved in:

The holes in Bernards bumper for his headlight washers have now been done by Steve Devilish with his dremel so no longer needed at the nano.

Jackatesme - seats now changed

Ridler - FBH advice - I have pmd you John

FBH GSM operation - cant remember who asked about this but pm me for advice if you want, happy to help, if you intend to do it yourself there are a number of components you will need to get
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

leak back test, sunroof adjustment, parking sensors,

Postby swifty62 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Rob wrote:Please record below any jobs you intend to tackle at the Nano Meet, and if you are attending and available to help any fellow owners please also post your offer on here so you can link up at the meet.

T4 is usually present both days (to be confirmed for March) for free diagnostics checks - please read the T4 dislaimer thread: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=214

hi rob, i will be attending the meet on saturday, and would like advise on how to do a leakback test, sunroof adjustment, alignment, fix parking sensors, and t4 if possible, cheers all ian.
swifty62

Re: leak back test, sunroof adjustment, parking sensors,

Postby ARCTIC » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:03 am

swifty62 wrote:
Rob wrote:Please record below any jobs you intend to tackle at the Nano Meet, and if you are attending and available to help any fellow owners please also post your offer on here so you can link up at the meet.
T4 is usually present both days (to be confirmed for March) for free diagnostics checks - please read the T4 dislaimer thread: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=214

hi rob, i will be attending the meet on saturday, and would like advise on how to do a leakback test, sunroof adjustment, alignment, fix parking sensors, and t4 if possible, cheers all ian.

Ian with regards to T4 as always add name to white board, parking sensors could be corroded wires behind the bumper, leak back test you will need a test kit like this below well worth purchasing.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-Cylinder-F ... 2417342347
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby woolleysox » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Anyone have a spare drivers door rubber seal?

Managed to split mine

Rob :union: :union: :union: :cheers:
woolleysox
Nano Crew

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 24 & Sun 25 March 2018