Post Meet Feedback here please

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Post Meet Feedback here please

Postby Rob » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:19 pm

If you have had work done on your car at the meet either a repair or modification or even just a T4 health check, we would like your feedback about the meet please as often we all just drive away and that is it until the next one, so let us know what has gone well or not and who may have helped you

A few examples would be if having A T4 session and something has been fixed or a dealer option switched on , or you may have had a VIS motor fixed, fan replaced , handbrake mod, seats swappped, O rings replaced , Powerfold Mirrors fitted , headlights polished etc etc

You can give thanks to the owner(s) who helped you here if you wish , but all we really need to know is that you have driven away happy with the work completed.
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Post Meet Feedback here please

Postby swifty62 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Rob wrote:If you have had work done on your car at the meet either a repair or modification or even just a T4 health check, we would like your feedback about the meet please as often we all just drive away and that is it until the next one, so let us know what has gone well or not and who may have helped you

A few examples would be if having A T4 session and something has been fixed or a dealer option switched on , or you may have had a VIS motor fixed, fan replaced , handbrake mod, seats swappped, O rings replaced , Powerfold Mirrors fitted , headlights polished etc etc

You can give thanks to the owner(s) who helped you here if you wish , but all we really need to know is that you have driven away happy with the work completed.

thanks guys, for a great day, starting with a very nice breakfast with the new owners of the four ashes, then on to meet and chat to fellow members, nice to put a face to the forum names that regularly post on here, special thanks for the T4 guys, even though,they picked up a problem with my cooling fan, and one of my injectors, which needs refurbishing,and also special thanks as alway to steve arctic, who never seems to stop working on other members cars, but does seem to enjoy it, but he always makes time to talk with you about any problems that you have, one top bloke is steve,can't make the meet on sunday,but will be at the next meet, cheers all swifty62. :union:
swifty62

Postby Mischief » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Fantastic start to the nano year, Thanks to Duncan for the t4 on my new car it went better than I expected. Thanks to Steve for the undertray fixings, plenum mod and letting me try out the sensors to try and sort the lumpy when cold issue.

Such a great turn out new and old faces alike, can't wait till may.
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
Mischief

Postby squire » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 pm

A great weekend despite the slight misunderstanding at the start, hopefully all sorted now. A good turnout with plenty of work done on the cars and plenty of willing hands and helpful advice as is normal at these meets. As usual many thanks to the Nano crew, who, without them these meets would happen, don't really like to mention names but feel I must thank Steve(Arctic) for he was always busy helping and sorting things out, a true star. Look forward to the next one now.
Thanks also to all that came, never know one day we'll all sit around chatting as the cars will all be Sorry :clap:
Martyn
squire

Postby sewerman » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:21 pm

As always thanks to rob and the crew for organising the nanos

Duncan for the t4 and little pot of contact cleaner which sorted out my airbag light

As it stands will only be able to make a brief visit on Sunday PM if I can make it at all in May

Scott
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Glad you all had a good meet sorry I missed the first one but looking forward to May, massive thanks to all who turned up and a special thanks to all who got their hsnds dirty and helped other owners
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Duncan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:24 pm

sewerman wrote:As always thanks to rob and the crew for organising the nanos

Duncan for the t4 and little pot of contact cleaner which sorted out my airbag light

As it stands will only be able to make a brief visit on Sunday PM if I can make it at all in May

Scott

Just need to do the same on my car sometime soon! At least it got a T4 so I know it's passenger side.....
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:45 pm

HI all first a big thank you all those who supported the pub by having breakfast and to those who may have taken a walk up to the pub during the day and had a drink or bite to eat both on the Saturday & the Sunday, thank you to Pete, and Chris for letting us know that the evening meals were very nice :thumb: I am sure in May we will have a bit more support, it all helps to keep the gaffer sweet as with out the use of the field we would struggle to keep these great meets going.

Big thank you to the owners whom come and also get involved, bring their fine cars to work on and seek the help they need so they can keep them going, lots of new faces and a few old ones that have not been for a while.

Massive thank you to Duncan whom withstood the cold in the tent doing the T4 sessions sometimes venturing out into the sunlight to have a quick warm :)

Thank you to all the crew for getting stuck in and helping out with tent erection, tidying up, tent taking down, and helping owners with their cars, I am sure May with be another good meet see you all then Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby scorpio » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:25 pm

A massive thank you to Artic (Steve) for looking at and fixing my tourer and the T4 operator for finding out that I had not plugged the MAP in correctly. I drove home with a massive smile on my face it was great. Looking forward to May and I hope to be able to meet and talk with a few people this time.
scorpio

Postby BL52KRZ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:41 am

Big thanks to all those who were helping others to get jobs done on their cars. Especial thanks to Steve aka Artic and Duncan. Artic for his continual toing and frying helping to get the jobs done and give out advice to people. Many thanks to Duncan for the T4 experience. Learnt more about my car than I ever thought I would. How he stood there doing all the tests is a compliment to his constitution because it went quite cold on the afternoon. Many thanks to Steve for putting me in touch with , sorry can not remember your name, who was changing his steering wheel for another wooden one. I bought the Teak one off him for mine. Respects for that. Steve, again to help me out because the wheel would not be available until the Sunday, agreed to take it home for me to fetch in the week. Will send you an e.mail Steve. Roll on the next Four Ashes Meet
Dave :cheers:
TANTRUMS DO NOT WORK.NIL DESPERANDUM
BL52KRZ

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 24 & Sun 25 March 2018