List your jobs/offers of help

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: List your jobs/offers of help

Postby DerekS » Sat May 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Would it be possible to supply and fit a modified handbrake compensator ? ( any type better than the original ! ) .
Also remvove rear bumper to check reversing detectors cable connections ? ( Suspect they suffer in damp weather ) . Thanks Derek .
DerekS

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 06, 2018 8:55 am

DerekS wrote:Would it be possible to supply and fit a modified handbrake compensator ? ( any type better than the original ! ) .
Also remvove rear bumper to check reversing detectors cable connections ? ( Suspect they suffer in damp weather ) . Thanks Derek .

Hi Derek
That can be arrange sometime during the day I carry four and so far you are the 2nd see you on the Saturday. :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby stubie » Sun May 06, 2018 12:34 pm

I need a few jobs doing on my newly acquired 75 CDti - I wonder if anyone can assist

1. 3-speed fan is not working, I have a 2 speed one I bought with the silver resistor so I need to fit and change over the resistor.
2. coolant temp is low so need a in line stat fitted.
3, Need to do an oil and filter change
4. Air intake captive screw are just spinning so need help removing so I can clean egr.
5. Like to remove rear wheel arch liners and get all the muck out that has caused some rusting on the rear arches.
6, General expert view on the front and rear suspension components.

Stubs
stubie

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 06, 2018 10:15 pm

stubie wrote:I need a few jobs doing on my newly acquired 75 CDti - I wonder if anyone can assist

1. 3-speed fan is not working, I have a 2 speed one I bought with the silver resistor so I need to fit and change over the resistor.
2. coolant temp is low so need a in line stat fitted.
3, Need to do an oil and filter change

4. Air intake captive screw are just spinning so need help removing so I can clean egr.
5. Like to remove rear wheel arch liners and get all the muck out that has caused some rusting on the rear arches.
6, General expert view on the front and rear suspension components.

Stubs

HI Stubie

1 you should be able to get someone to help, I am fitting a fan for someone so if you parked next to me you could copy what I do.

2 Inline stat would be best done while you have the front of for the fan change.

3 I am afraid is definitely a no go at all, as no oil changes at the meets what so ever.

4 air intake will be easy for you to remove as you will have the slam panel off for fan change.

5 Rear wheel arch liners would be down to yourself I should imagine.

6 Someone may come forward to take a look for you.
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby stubie » Sun May 06, 2018 11:20 pm

Noted regarding the oil and filter change Artic.

Stubs
stubie

Postby DerekS » Mon May 07, 2018 12:02 am

ARCTIC wrote:
DerekS wrote:Would it be possible to supply and fit a modified handbrake compensator ? ( any type better than the original ! ) .

Hi Derek
That can be arrange sometime during the day I carry four and so far you are the 2nd see you on the Saturday. :thumb:

OK Thanks , wedgwood tourer, J70JMK
DerekS

Postby swifty62 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:13 pm

i'm hoping steve { arctic } has still got a three speed fan to sell to me,as mine doesn't appear to be working on all speeds, picked up with a T4 i had in march, and because of that i think it is affecting my A.C please let me know steve if you still have one, cheers ian.
swifty62

Postby ARCTIC » Tue May 08, 2018 1:02 am

swifty62 wrote:i'm hoping steve { arctic } has still got a three speed fan to sell to me,as mine doesn't appear to be working on all speeds, picked up with a T4 i had in march, and because of that i think it is affecting my A.C please let me know steve if you still have one, cheers ian.

HI Ian.
I have replied to your PM I will have one ready for you by Saturday 12th park next to me when I am fitting Richards and you can follow my lead cheers Arctic.
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby chris65 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Hopefully Jamie or Mischief can help with towing inline fuse situation,think that's where the problem lies,happy to help elsewhere,Chris.
chris65

Postby ARCTIC » Tue May 08, 2018 3:24 pm

chris65 wrote:Hopefully Jamie or Mischief can help with towing inline fuse situation,think that's where the problem lies,happy to help elsewhere,Chris.[/quote
]

HI Chris
Don't know if this will help in anyway ? you have most likely seen it before, just a thought for when the boys take a look

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/globalass ... wiring.pdf
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 12 & Sun 13 May 2018