Post Meet Feedback Here Please

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Post Meet Feedback Here Please

Postby Rob » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:07 am

If you have had work done on your car at the meet either a repair or modification or even just a T4 health check, we would like your feedback about the meet please as often we all just drive away and that is it until the next one, so let us know what has gone well or not and who may have helped you

A few examples would be if having A T4 session and something has been fixed or a dealer option switched on , or you may have had a VIS motor fixed, fan replaced , handbrake mod, seats swappped, O rings replaced , Powerfold Mirrors fitted , headlights polished etc etc

You can give thanks to the owner(s) who helped you here if you wish , but all we really need to know is that you have driven away happy with the work completed.
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Post Meet Feedback Here Please

Postby DerekS » Sun May 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Many thanks from a newly joined member ( Derek Salmon, the one with the stick ! ) .
Handbrake compensator quickly and efficiently changed , and it now works properly .
The warm welcome and cups ot tea much appreciated . Long may the meets continue. :clap:

Regards, DerekS.
DerekS

Postby mason » Sun May 13, 2018 4:19 pm

DerekS wrote:Many thanks from a newly joined member ( Derek Salmon, the one with the stick ! ) .
Handbrake compensator quickly and efficiently changed , and it now works properly .
The warm welcome and cups ot tea much appreciated . Long may the meets continue. :clap:

Regards, DerekS.

Hello Derek

Was good to meet you on Saturday
We spoke about the cars you have owned in the past
I did not realise you were a new member
Your handbrake was done by Arctic who has been busy all weekend helping owners with various jobs

Thank you Steve :clap:

Hope to see you at the next nano Derek

All the best
Glen
mason

Postby mason » Sun May 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Was great to see so many beautiful cars this weekend and talk with other enthusiasts from across the country
Big thank you to Arctic as always for your help and advice :clap:

Big thank you to Stocktake with VIS motors :clap:

Big thank you to everyone involved in organising the nano :clap:

Hope to see you all at the next nano

Glen
mason

Postby kitts » Sun May 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Big thank you to Chris, for happily attacking the evil sunroof drains again on my V6 - I always get the awkward ones! And to Tom for helping with my dodgy bonnet cable! I am hoping against hope I will be able to come properly next time with the evil 1.8, but I think I might be wishful thinking lol! Andy has messaged to say he's got an ECU from Brian yesterday, and he going to try that, and a lamda sensor at the weekend, I have everything crossed.

Thank you again everyone, and what a lovely day for it! :) See you next time, unless I'm picking the evil one up...:)
kitts

Postby sewerman » Sun May 13, 2018 8:07 pm

Only managed a few houres saturday afternoon and had to park on tge xar park so good turn out by all.

big thanks to devilsh for doing my alternator brushes , fitted the regulator tonight and no battery light so fingers crossed it'll last another 190k. Another skill added to his list.

The Riddler for tapping by broken light , nice little project for me to look at.

And as always the crew for organising these weekends

Scott
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby theridler » Sun May 13, 2018 8:44 pm

It was a great weekend ... pity I couldn't spend more time at the nano... thanks to chris & pam for the cupa's you supplied me. Hope chris got his fbh installed? Thanks to jamie for his old stereo (& Jubs of course!). Also thanks to mischief for masterminding the install. Thanks to Kev for sorting my door solenoid (sorry about the extra trip!). Good to chat to people & great weather (bit chilly overnight tho'!). Hope to get a full weekend in next time! Sorry chris i got the last steak (I'll let you have first dibs next time !?)
theridler

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Well what can I say what a great turnout both Saturday & Sunday, quite a few new owners this weekend which is nice it means we are doing something right :D big thank you to Mark for bring the nano tent, more so in the fact his wife is just getting over a knee op which she needs help to get over :thumb: top man, fantastic to have Mr Vis on site also I know a few members and owners have gone home this weekend with a giant smile on their faces when traveling back, finding out how those V6 engines should run with working Vis motors :cheers: Dave.

Nice to work along side Richard on his car fitting a new condenser, fan, vortex PCV, it helps the members get to know their own cars, thank you also to Les for helping Ian on his fan next to us, Chris & Pam for keeping watch on the plenum bag, & the left and right nano ramps, which came in quite handy so they will also make another appearance at the next meet :lol:

Thank you to Chris (superchip for sorting out Dawn's sun roof drains, we have decide it is not a good idea to use those nozzles from bath seal tubes etc, as it seems even if they do have a jubilee clip they can get pushed out if the ducks bill as not been cut off.

Thank you to all the crew who once again turned up to help at the meet as always, and last but not least all the owners & members whom attend to get help and enjoy a good day out see you all in June :thumb: Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Sun May 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Yes John Chris did get his FBH installed complete with remote !

Well that was another successful meet,big thanks as ever to the crew and to everyone who attended some of who travelled a long distance to be with us which is always appreciated.

Nice that caravan and tent village was in full flow and great to see our old friends Dave & Marina back and the master at work fixed plenty of VIS motors.

Lots of other jobs completed which are to numerous to list and hope we managed to get through them all, if not please return to the next one

Alan from Bilston bought his immaculate 75 in BRG with only 19k on the clock and a nice collection of V8s in attendance too.

Feedback on the pub breakfast was good but not so on the evening meal, hopefully the new tenants can make some improvements over the coming weeks.

Hope to see lots of owners at the next one in June and maybe even the return of the fire starter !

My pictures are on the pictures thread

Rob
:cheers:
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby swifty62 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:00 pm

ARCTIC wrote:Well what can I say what a great turnout both Saturday & Sunday, quite a few new owners this weekend which is nice it means we are doing something right :D big thank you to Mark for bring the nano tent, more so in the fact his wife is just getting over a knee op which she needs help to get over :thumb: top man, fantastic to have Mr Vis on site also I know a few members and owners have gone home this weekend with a giant smile on their faces when traveling back, finding out how those V6 engines should run with working Vis motors :cheers: Dave.

Nice to work along side Richard on his car fitting a new condenser, fan, vortex PCV, it helps the members get to know their own cars, thank you also to Les for helping Ian on his fan next to us, Chris & Pam for keeping watch on the plenum bag, & the left and right nano ramps, which came in quite handy so they will also make another appearance at the next meet :lol:

Thank you to Chris (superchip for sorting out Dawn's sun roof drains, we have decide it is not a good idea to use those nozzles from bath seal tubes etc, as it seems even if they do have a jubilee clip they can get pushed out if the ducks bill as not been cut off.

Thank you to all the crew who once again turned up to help at the meet as always, and last but not least all the owners & members whom attend to get help and enjoy a good day out see you all in June :thumb: Arctic.

really enjoyed the saturday meet,i could'nt make sunday,it started with a fab breakfast, big thank you to the new owners for that,and thanks to les who worked with me tirelessly most of the day, helping me to fit a 3 speed fan, horn upgrade, and front fog light, and while the front was off the car, managed to polish my headlights as well,a very satisfying day, and also a great big thank you to Arctic for supplying the 3 speed fan, and his support throughout the day, top guy is arctic, and just to say it was lovely meeting and chatting to other members, and admiring their wonderful motors,hopefuly see you at the next meet, regards ian. swifty62.
swifty62

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 12 & Sun 13 May 2018