Please post feedback from June 18 meet here please

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: Please post feedback from June 18 meet here please

Postby marmy6 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:57 pm

What a great weekend ! Thanks to Les for taking my bumper off and then later replacing it, the first time it has been off in at least four years that I have had the car, and thanks to Arctic for his amazing help and advice, managed to get most of the mechanical jobs on my list ticked off, including stuff I had thought about doing since getting the car but had no idea how to start. With clean manifold and EGR valve, new intercooler pipe, and O rings, and the air duct finally tight, the car felt smoother and quieter on the M5, lovely drive home in great weather and even saw the Red Arrows between Weston Super Mare and Bridgwater. Thanks to everyone who attended and organised the Nanos, this is an amazing resource of skill and knowledge for the 75/ZT community.
marmy6

Postby derek v » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:16 pm

what a fantastic weekend and even great weather to boot. A massive thank you to Artic [Steve] for doing my 2.5's handbrake Friday afternoon. The social side of the weekend was magnificent never had such a laugh. Icing on the cake was watching Pam's Chris trying to light the little gas heater last night. Plus in the pub last night with some of Ian's story's of his childhood.

On a slightly different note I hope a few more of you guys and gal's will support the pub. The breakfast's are the right price and evening meals are well worth the money. By your support in the pub will help the club to keep using the field. All in all what a cracking time had by all i'm sure. All the best Dek
derek v

Postby chris65 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:52 pm

Thanks all for a great meet,even managed to get home with more wine and beer than we started with,Chris and Debbie?,Thanks for all the laughs in camping city and to Dek for going back home and bringing us the battery charger,Hope everyone got home safe and hopefully see you at the next Nano,Chris and Pam.
chris65

Postby sewerman » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:55 am

Ian G wrote:Thanks to everyone who attended and helped out at the nano.
In the 8 years of Owners Club membership this has probably been the most enjoyable gathering that I have ever attended..
80 Amp fuse anyone :o
Cheers Ian

nice to meet you too Ian , have fun cleaning the manifold , made a noticable difference on the way home when I did mine

Scott
sewerman
Nano Crew

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 23 & Sun 24 June 2018