Please post feedback from June 18 meet here please

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Please post feedback from June 18 meet here please

Postby Rob » Sat May 19, 2018 8:12 pm

If you have had work done on your car at the meet either a repair or modification or even just a T4 health check, we would like your feedback about the meet please as often we all just drive away and that is it until the next one, so let us know what has gone well or not and who may have helped you

A few examples would be if having A T4 session and something has been fixed or a dealer option switched on , or you may have had a VIS motor fixed, fan replaced , handbrake mod, seats swappped, O rings replaced , Powerfold Mirrors fitted , headlights polished etc etc

You can give thanks to the owner(s) who helped you here if you wish , but all we really need to know is that you have driven away happy with the work completed.
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Please post feedback from June 18 meet here please

Postby Kitt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Feedback for June 23 Nano meet:-

Big shout out to new guy Paul and Arctic for helping me get my bumper off/on and fixing my lower grille, not the fix I was planning on doing but still got it done.

And Gorilla glue my ars* not as good as the TV add, stick a gate up with it.....No way.....wont even stick to my bumper :mad:
Kitt

Postby BL52KRZ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Hi Trebor.The aircon company is Cool Car Sutton Coldfield. Web address:-www.coolcaraircon.co.uk
E.mail:- tamworth@coolcaraircon. Telephone (best to) 0121 369 2668 See if you can get a few to go with you. I know he has a waiting list, so the earlier the better.
TANTRUMS DO NOT WORK.NIL DESPERANDUM
BL52KRZ

Postby sewerman » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Good day 1 30+ cars out in the sun
Thanks as always to the crew for organising the weekend

Changed my caliper and seems OK on the way home, thanks to Artic for the advice on the hose removal without loosing any fluid worked a treat and Jamie for his help with the brake bleeding.

Put the new clean manifold and EGR met Ian the National meets secretary, lovely chap, and swapped my oily old manifold for 4 new door handles with him - think I got the better deal there!

Think I'm getting a reputation for freeing back seats though!

Nothing planned for my car tomorrow so will be free to help were I can, bring on day 2

Scott
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:01 am

Had a great day out. Very happy that I was able to help out with all the spare parts that I had. :)

Big thanks to John for being on front bumper duty for me - really appreciate it mate. :thumb:

Big thanks to Arctic as well for the replacement gold resistor, and for potentially diagnosing my other cooling fan fault and saving what could be a small fortune. :thumb:
Bogbrush82

Postby Mischief » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:40 pm

Another fantastic meet weather was great and lots of people in attendance, Big shout out to all who got stuck in the meets wouldn't be the same without all the devoted members. Thanks to Ian G for the dark oak dash it looks very nice with the Neptune blue dash, Thanks to Jamie for helping figure out why my airbag light is on.

If I have forgotten anything or anyone I apologise.
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
Mischief

Postby Gren 24 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Thanks for a good Nano, enjoyed the day and seeing fellow members. Thanks to Steve ( Devilish ) for his advice and help. With helping me to find the right wire to connect my side light..

Hope you all have had a good day today. :thumb:
Gren 24

Postby Ian G » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:39 pm

Thanks to everyone who attended and helped out at the nano.
In the 8 years of Owners Club membership this has probably been the most enjoyable gathering that I have ever attended..
80 Amp fuse anyone :o
Cheers Ian
Last edited by Ian G on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ian G

Postby Ian G » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Mischief wrote:Another fantastic meet weather was great and lots of people in attendance, Big shout out to all who got stuck in the meets wouldn't be the same without all the devoted members. Thanks to Ian G for the dark oak dash it looks very nice with the Neptune blue dash, Thanks to Jamie for helping figure out why my airbag light is on.

If I have forgotten anything or anyone I apologise.

You are more than welcome to the dash mate,it was the least I could do after all your help yesterday
Cheers Ian
Ian G

Postby Rob » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Another glorious meet, this time in flaming June, big thanks to all who attended and especially those who helped out fellow owners, you know who you are.

Plenty of jobs and mods carried out over the weekend to send owners away happy.

It always amazes me how far people travel to these meets, this time from Manchester, Bolton, Leeds, Weymouth, Essex, Evesham to name just a few and a big thanks to those of you who travelled the extra miles.

Great to meet new faces, thanks to Ian G for bringing some spares free of charge and none left at the end so all will be put to good use, thanks also to Ian G for the kind comments about the meets in his post above. We also had a few more ladies present who are always welcome

Camping village was in full swing with the usual suspects and it is always great to see the caravan and tents which all helps to keep the social aspect of these meets going. Talking of the social aspect of the meets we also now have our entertainments committee back on the scene in Dave & Marina so watch this space for future developments

I tried to get to speak to most people in between jobs and if i didnt get around to welcoming some of you to the nano meets will catch you next time.

My pictures from the weekend are on the pictures thread : viewforum.php?f=155

So onto the next meet on 21/22 July, hope to see you all there :thumb: 8-) :cheers:
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 23 & Sun 24 June 2018