List your jobs/offers of help

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

List your jobs/offers of help

Postby Rob » Sat May 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Please record below any jobs you intend to tackle at the Nano Meet, and if you are attending and available to help any fellow owners please also post your offer on here so you can link up at the meet.

T4 is usually present both days (to be confirmed ) for free diagnostics checks - please read the T4 dislaimer thread: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=214
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: List your jobs/offers of help

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Would Duncan be able to fix the diagnostic port on my car? The pins are damaged and it won't talk to the T4.
Bogbrush82

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Bogbrush82 wrote:Would Duncan be able to fix the diagnostic port on my car? The pins are damaged and it won't talk to the T4.

HI David
How did they get damaged as your car been on Toaf and the wrong plug been used, as I have heard of one damaging a car before also it damaged two Virtual t4 laptops?
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Bendrick » Sun May 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Replace faulty two speed fan with refurbed one as arranged.

I think that describing myself as doing the job may be a touch far fetched as I don't know anything about cars but am only to happy to help and learn and also fetch, carry and provide muscle for anyone else who needs a spare spanner hander overer.

Cheers.
Bendrick

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
Bogbrush82 wrote:Would Duncan be able to fix the diagnostic port on my car? The pins are damaged and it won't talk to the T4.

HI David
How did they get damaged as your car been on Toaf and the wrong plug been used, as I have heard of one damaging a car before also it damaged two Virtual t4 laptops?

I think the previous owner may have taken it to a cowboy, since TOAF couldn't read it either. They've been pushed back I think.
Bogbrush82

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Bendrick wrote:Replace faulty two speed fan with refurbed one as arranged.

I think that describing myself as doing the job may be a touch far fetched as I don't know anything about cars but am only to happy to help and learn and also fetch, carry and provide muscle for anyone else who needs a spare spanner hander overer.

Cheers.

Hi Kevin.
Once we have fitted the fan together you should know a little more about how it works and is fitted :thumb: we can also check for any other jobs that are worth doing when the bumper & slam panel is off, I have allocated 13.30 pm -14.00pm as time for staring, a couple or so hours later we should be done ;) cheers Arctic.
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Bendrick » Mon May 21, 2018 9:32 am

Great, thanks very much.
Bendrick

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Well I am all sorted for the next meet, over the last couple of days I have managed to get organised with the plenum trays, I am really surprised how many were changed at the last meet 10 altogether I thought everyone had one of these by now :) have made up 3 PCV filters, 6 intercooler pipe bends with Viton O-rings, couple of gold resistors, 4 ultimate under tray fixings, 4 coolant caps with Viton O-rings, 3 inline stats, 5 SSC compensators, one of each fans 1.8, 2.0, 2.5, & tow diesel fans one four wires 3 speed, one two wire 2 speed with gold resistor already spoken for, three 80mm Shannon tubes, two 70mm Shannon tubes, nuts, bolts, plastic scrivets 6 interior door handles. :cheers: Arctic.
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby kingfisher26 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi, I have an air bag light illuminated, I've tried the under seat connectors without success, would a T4 session point me in the right direction? If so do I book on the day? Thanks Jim
kingfisher26

Postby Rob » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Yes Jim a T4 will tell you , book on the day by putting your name and car reg the whiteboard in the events shelter which is the T4 area , and the check ups are done in order , we usually have T4 there both days and hope to confirm if one will be present over the next few days
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 23 & Sun 24 June 2018