List your jobs/offers of help

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: List your jobs/offers of help

Postby sewerman » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 am

Hi well if I've got it clean enough I'll be fitting the new inlet manifold to the ZT

Other thing looks like the rear brake calliper is sticking so got to get a new one, if any one has any hose clamps I could borrow would be appreciated

And as always will be available to help were I can

Scott
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:57 am

sewerman wrote:Hi well if I've got it clean enough I'll be fitting the new inlet manifold to the ZT

Other thing looks like the rear brake calliper is sticking so got to get a new one, if any one has any hose clamps I could borrow would be appreciated

Scott[/quote
]

HI Scott.
I should have my hose clamps with me, don't forget to clean the EGR as well if you have not got a bypass one, also clean the MAP sensor when you take off the manifold, bring a few old rags with you. :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
sewerman wrote:Hi well if I've got it clean enough I'll be fitting the new inlet manifold to the ZT

Scott[/quote
]

HI Scott.
I should have my hose clamps with me, don't forget to clean the EGR as well if you have not got a bypass one, also clean the MAP sensor when you take off the manifold, bring a few old rags with you. :thumb:
Thanks Steve, should have a caliper ready for the nano.

MAP & EGR cleaned already , just the manifold to finish cleaning if I get time .

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Bogbrush82 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:05 am

Could I ask another favour? My parking sensors have suddenly stopped working. Would someone be willing to look at them for me?

Cheers.
Bogbrush82

Postby sewerman » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:51 pm

sewerman wrote:
ARCTIC wrote:

Scott[/quote
]

HI Scott.
Thanks Steve, should have a caliper ready for the nano.

MAP & EGR cleaned already , just the manifold to finish cleaning if I get time .

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
well had a good look over the weekend and looks like the rubber boot had come of the piston so might by why it's dragging, can't get it to go back on so will change it and the wheel bearing is grumbling too so might as well do that as well. On the plus side the back plate look good.

just hope the weather's good

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby kevrevmgztt190+ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:08 pm

would like a t4 session please
kevrevmgztt190+

Postby ARCTIC » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:12 am

kevrevmgztt190+ wrote:would like a t4 session please

Hi Kevin.
Sorry to say no T4 at this meet the operators can not make it but may well do at the July meet.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby sundancer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:55 am

Not so much a list of jobs needed, but to give away parts.

I had to sadly scrap my 1.8 75 Tourer as it just became too expensive to keep going. I have a few bits and pieces left which i am more than happy to give away to anyone that can make any use of them providing nobody buys (on ebay) them before the day

I have the light units, a nearly new cassette deck, Gearbox (89000 miles), cat, radiator and air con stuff, plus other little bits and pieces. Would be a pity to throw them away.

I'm more than happy to drop them down if anybody wants them, probably on Sunday providing you dont mind a Rover 25 in the car park :D

Thanks

Sundancer
sundancer

Postby victorgte » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:10 am

Hoping to get my VIS motors checked?
victorgte

Postby Bogbrush82 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:45 am

sundancer wrote:Not so much a list of jobs needed, but to give away parts.

I had to sadly scrap my 1.8 75 Tourer as it just became too expensive to keep going. I have a few bits and pieces left which i am more than happy to give away to anyone that can make any use of them providing nobody buys (on ebay) them before the day

I have the light units, a nearly new cassette deck, Gearbox (89000 miles), cat, radiator and air con stuff, plus other little bits and pieces. Would be a pity to throw them away.

I'm more than happy to drop them down if anybody wants them, probably on Sunday providing you dont mind a Rover 25 in the car park :D

Thanks

Sundancer

Nowt wrong with a 25 - Had one for a couple of years as my first car. Great fun. :)
Bogbrush82

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 23 & Sun 24 June 2018