Record your attendance here

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Record your attendance here

Postby Rob » Sat May 19, 2018 8:16 pm

The 3rd Nano meet of 2018 is on Sat 23 & Sun 24 June and we will hopefully see a lot of owners in attendance

There is free camping on Friday 22 and Saturday 23 JUne for those that want it, either bring your tent, caravan or sleep in the car.

If you are coming for the weekend but dont fancy camping there are plenty of local B&Bs/ hotels at reasonable prices, details on the links page of our website :ugeek: below

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/links.html
The new owners at the pub will provide a full English breakfast with tea/coffee on both Saturday & Sunday mornings for around £5 so hopefully you will support this and give it a try, (the breakfast the pub supplied at the May Nano Meet was good), a number of us also gather in the pub for a Saturday evening meal

Plenty of support help and advice re 75s/ZTs with testing/mods & repairs on both Saturday and Sunday

We need an idea of how many are attending the meet and those that will be eating in the pub, having breakfast etc, so if you are coming , please record your name below and let us know whether you will be camping, interested in breakfast either or both days, and/or the Saturday evening meal.

There is a separate thread for jobs to be done below:

viewtopic.php?f=154&t=477

Attending:

Rob ( both days no breakfast )
Arctic ( both days )
Ian G x 2 ( both days with breakfast x 2 and Saturday evening meal x 2 )
Kev Bendrick (camping Saturday, 1 x eveing meals Saturday and 1 x breakfasts Sunday )
Devilish Saturday with breakfast, Sunday maybe (Big Blue on exhibition Sunday if the weather is fine enough)
Bernard (Sunday only, not sure I can make it for b'fast, heavy Saturday expected!)
New Guy Pete , camping from Friday, both breakfasts, Fri & Sat evening meals
Chris and Pam camping Friday, (Saturday and Sunday breakfasts x2)evening meals x2)
Jim ( kingfisher) Saturday only no food plus dog !
David BL52KRZ plus Wedgwood Saturday only with 2 breakfasts
Derek - Camping Friday, & Saturday ,with both breakfasts and both evening meals
Scott both days.
Brunty - Saturday
Marmy6 - Both days with breakfast both days
Jamie - Both Days
Chris & Debbie -camping sat, breakfast for one sat and Sunday, evening meal sat for two
Jim (proud owner ) Saturday only no breakfast
Chris ( superchip ) Saturday with breakfast
Mark (max 1 ) Both days no breakfast
Vic Saturday with breakfast
AndyNo1 Saturday with breakfast
Paul D & Debs Saturday with breakfast
Theridler now only Sunday with breakfast
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Record your attendance here

Postby Ian G » Sun May 20, 2018 11:18 am

Hi all
Hotel booked for Fri and Sat night so two for breakfast both days and also 2 for evening meal Saturday please.
This will be the first time that the car has had the front off in my ownership so I'm expecting that all the normal diesel mods will need to be done as well as the handbrake mod, I need to remove the drivers seat as all the adjusting levers have been broken (I have a good replacement to fit) also have water leak in the nearside rear cubby so I'm expecting/hoping side trim is to blame and theres the pre project tool tray etc to fit as well.
I'll be bringing a gazebo for Arctic and I have a couple of spare used gridspoke rims so if anyone wants a full sized spare for a ZT then just ask and you are welcome to one FOC.
Cheers Ian
Last edited by Ian G on Sun May 20, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ian G

Postby Rob » Sun May 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Welcome aboard Ian and thanks for the kind offer with the wheels, your name added to the list.

Some of our bumpers have been off so often we thought of fixing them with velcro !

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Me and dad again please, Sat only (Breakfast x2 One no egg one no tom) :)
Bogbrush82

Postby Bendrick » Sun May 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Kevin x 2 camping

Saturday morning to Sunday ( I night ) 2 Sunday breakfasts and 2 Sat evening meals please.

Are dogs allowed on the campsite and pub? I read that the pub was dog friendly but it is mentioned that there are new owners

Cheers
Bendrick

Postby Rob » Sun May 20, 2018 8:49 pm

Bendrick wrote:Kevin x 2 camping

Saturday morning to Sunday ( I night ) 2 Sunday breakfasts and 2 Sat evening meals please.

Are dogs allowed on the campsite and pub? I read that the pub was dog friendly but it is mentioned that there are new owners

Cheers

Hi Kev, names added to list and welcome !

Dogs are ok on the campsite if well behaved or if not kept on a lead, as for the pub not sure but I will find out for you, I think the rule used to be ok in the bar but not in the lounge

Rob

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Well I am all sorted for the next meet, over the last couple of days I have managed to get organised with the plenum trays, I am really surprised how many were changed at the last meet 10 altogether I thought everyone had one of these by now :) have made up 3 PCV filters, 6 intercooler pipe bends with Viton O-rings, couple of gold resistors, 4 ultimate under tray fixings, 4 coolant caps with Viton O-rings, 3 inline stats, 5 SSC compensators, one of each fans 1.8, 2.0, 2.5, & tow diesel fans one four wires 3 speed, one two wire 2 speed with gold resistor already spoken for, three 80mm Shannon tubes, two 70mm Shannon tubes, nuts, bolts, plastic scrivets 6 interior door handles. :cheers: Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby NewGuyPete » Tue May 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Steve & Rob,
Will be there from Fri afternoon,for the weekend.
Sat, Sunday Breakfast please. Fri, Sat evening meal. :cheers:
NewGuyPete

Postby Rob » Tue May 29, 2018 1:44 pm

Name added Pete

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby chris65 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:34 pm

Hi,Steve and Rob,we will be there as usual,Friday afternoon,camping,Saturday and Sunday breakfasts x2,and evening meals x2,Chris and Pam.
chris65

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 23 & Sun 24 June 2018