Please post feedback from July 18 meet here please

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Please post feedback from July 18 meet here please

Postby Rob » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:37 pm

If you have had work done on your car at the meet either a repair or modification or even just a T4 health check, we would like your feedback about the meet please as often we all just drive away and that is it until the next one, so let us know what has gone well or not and who may have helped you

A few examples would be if having A T4 session and something has been fixed or a dealer option switched on , or you may have had a VIS motor fixed, fan replaced , handbrake mod, seats swappped, O rings replaced , Powerfold Mirrors fitted , headlights polished etc etc

You can give thanks to the owner(s) who helped you here if you wish , but all we really need to know is that you have driven away happy with the work completed.
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Please post feedback from July 18 meet here please

Postby ARCTIC » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:52 am

Hi Guys
Mark, Chris, Andy, Paul, Pete, Derek, & Pam for letting me store my items in your canopy also under your caravan Big thank you as always for helping set the tent up, and being the keepers for us on a Friday evening it is appreciated, see you all in a few hours cheers Arctic. :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby kitts » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi everyone! What a lovely day it was today! Lots of nice cars and lovely owners. :) I couldn't find Glen who had offered to help with my carpet, but John saved the day after Steve asked him to lend a hand and he stepped in to help! I enjoyed John showing me how to get stuck in and do some of it myself and now hopefully I have learned a little more. Thank you John! :) Thanks also to Mark for his assistance, and to Duncan for the T4 so I know now what is needed for my airbag light and ABS!

Nice to see Andy and his "trainee" too!

The pub breakfast was also very nice.

Thanks to all for making another great day! :clap:

Dawn
kitts

Postby Duncan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:30 pm

Has been good to attend one having missed the last couple. Great to see so many that are still enthusiastic about the cars, in spite of them being increasingly irritating (the cars) and T4 being less than helpful in finding obvious problems sometimes. As always the 'collective' experience will usually win out. For example, the T4 on one car that was struggling with hot starts said there was nothing wrong. But collectively we thought it might be injector leakback, and someone (sorry I don't know who) had a leakback test kit that proved it was just that in spite of what T4 said.

I'll be back tomorrow.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby kitts » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:35 pm

One thing! We need to find a way to donate when Rob isn't there, or to donate online after the fact. :) I felt bad not being able to leave a little something for the people that use equipment, or buy spares etc after all I have help with!

Dawn :)
kitts

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:58 am

Duncan wrote:But collectively we thought it might be injector leakback, and someone (sorry I don't know who) had a leakback test kit that proved it was just that in spite of what T4 said.

I'll be back tomorrow.

That would be me and dad. :)

We're bringing it with us again tomorrow should anybody want to use it. :)
Bogbrush82

Postby AndyN01 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:56 am

Hi all,

Great to see so many there.
I think I missed a couple of you who needed headlights polishing - apologies.
I'm sure we'll catch up in September.

Brownie points to John who is now a competent bumper removal man. Well done. :cheers:

No Brownie points to Ade who had the worst lights I've ever worked on :panic: . But we got there in the end. :clap:

Lady of the day was, of course, Pam with her puppy sitting duties and provision of vital fluid refreshments.

And a special mention to Chris for his sterling efforts to change my pollen filter including "acquiring" a couple of helpers and his on-going bumper and headlight removal skills. :hail: :thumb:

Keep safe and happy until the next time.

Andy.
AndyN01

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Had another good day today. Don't normally make a weekend of it but made an exception this time.

Big thanks to Jamie and the other chap (Sorry, I can't remember what his name was :( ) for finding out the true extent of the damage to my diagnostics port. I've already made preparations to get it fixed. :)

Also big thanks to the Four Ashes pub for continuing to make these meets possible. :)
Bogbrush82

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Bogbrush82 wrote:Had another good day today. Don't normally make a weekend of it but made an exception this time.

Big thanks to Jamie and
the other chap (Sorry,
I can't remember what his name was :( ) for finding out the true extent of the damage to my diagnostics port. I've already made preparations to get it fixed. :)

Also big thanks to the Four Ashes pub for continuing to make these meets possible. :)

HI David.
That would be John (Mischief ) don't forget to drop Rob (trebor) a PM about what was discussed about wiring diagram ;)
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:54 pm

kitts wrote:One thing! We need to find a way to donate when Rob isn't there, or to donate online after the fact. :) I felt bad not being able to leave a little something for the people that use equipment, or buy spares etc after all I have help with!

Dawn :)

Hi Dawn.
We have now got another plan for the donation tin which we can put into place if needed next meet :thumb: Rob managed to get to us this morning so the donation tin was hanging up today, a big thank you to those whom donated every little helps, but a special thank you to Kevin for being so generous :hail: also for a pleasant day working along side him great crack :lol: big thank you to the crew once again for always pulling together when it is needed see you all in September :cheers:
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 21 & Sun 22 July