List your jobs/offers of help

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: List your jobs/offers of help

Postby sewerman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:03 am

kitts wrote:
sewerman wrote:
Hi, I think I have some sill trim clips. I'll check. I will lay the carpet out next weekend too. I am not sure I have the correct torx things though? My neighbour can look after my dogs, so I will book in for the Saturday. Thank you for offering to help folks. :)

What is best to spray the seat connectors with, so I can get some and do it while the carpet is out? That at least I should be able to do!

Thanks

Dawn :)

Dawn

Don't worry about the torx bit there will be plenty at the nano

And I can vouch for Duncan 's gold contact cleaner never had a problem with my airbag light since I used it

Scott

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby kitts » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Brilliant! Thanks everyone! I've had a word with Andy, and he's busy working on his own 1.8 now, but he had a quick look and says the bolts all look nice and clean. He doesn't think they will be a problem. I've got some fir trees, but not sure if enough, so I will order a few more. :)

Dawn
kitts

Postby AndyN01 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:40 am

kevrevmgztt190+ wrote:if i could get my lights as well please

I'm guessing that's for me.

Absolutely fine. If you can pop the bumper off (there shall be plenty of help if you've not done it before) they can be done "on car" or if you then release the electrics and undo the 4 bolts they can be polished off car - which is easier for me and lets you have a good nose around while they're off.

See you on Saturday.

Andy.
AndyN01

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:00 am

AndyN01 wrote:Hi,
All else being equal I'll be there on Saturday with all the gear for headlight polishing.
It'll help me if you can let me know if you'd like this done.
I'll be bringing the large gazebo too - to keep off the sun, or maybe the rain. :confused:
Andy.

Hi Andy.
Could you please add Ade to the light cleaning, I am posting for him as he seems to have lost his password, he knows he as to remove bumper and take lights of the car, which he as done a few times so no trouble for him cheers Arctic :thumb:

http://www.75ztcommunity.co.uk/time-to- ... t9406.html
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby kitts » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Bones is home so should be along in her next week as planned :) Might have to take it a bit slow as she's decided to throw her ABS light/speedo/fuel gauge now lol! :mad:

I think the sensor has been disturbed with all the work keep taking her apart twice!

See you all soon :)
kitts

Postby AndyN01 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:31 am

ARCTIC wrote:
AndyN01 wrote:Hi,
All else being equal I'll be there on Saturday with all the gear for headlight polishing.
It'll help me if you can let me know if you'd like this done.
I'll be bringing the large gazebo too - to keep off the sun, or maybe the rain. :confused:
Andy.

Hi Andy.
Could you please add Ade to the light cleaning, I am posting for him as he seems to have lost his password, he knows he as to remove bumper and take lights of the car, which he as done a few times so no trouble for him cheers Arctic :thumb:

Added.

I've now got 4:

David (Bogbrush82)
Glen (mason)
kevrevmgztt190+
Ade

Any more?

See you on Saturday (some on Friday if I can make it to help out)

Andy.
AndyN01

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi Ade.
Hopefully you got back in and read this, I have also sent you a whatsapp message.

I have sorted out your Manifold, EGR & MAP sensor it is ready to pick up or I can bring it to the nano and you can fit it there,
If any other member wishes to have a clean manifold EGR & MAP sensor set up please contact me through a PM as these have to be sorted out before the meet, they are exchange only so I must have your old set up, cheers Arctic

Only four available so a PM is a must if one wanted, as I will not be bringing these with me unless specifically asked for.
Image1

I have the usual items sorted out, coolant caps, intercooler O-rings, plenum trays, couple of gold resistors, inline stats, PCV filters, and vacuum hoses, ultimate under tray fixings, couple fans also available if needed.

Image2

Image3

Image4

Image5

See you all in 5 days time :thumb:

http://www.75ztcommunity.co.uk/time-to- ... t9406.html
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby kitts » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm

AndyN01 wrote:
I've now got 4:

David (Bogbrush82)
Glen (mason)
kevrevmgztt190+
Ade

Any more?

See you on Saturday (some on Friday if I can make it to help out)

Andy.

I'd love mine doing, but I don't think with the carpet issue we would have time to take the bumper off! :( Maybe next time!? See you all soon!

Dawn :)
kitts

Postby Rob » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Steve you can add me to the list at somepoint after this nano, i know you said i have changed my manifold but i cant honestly remember doing it and the car has now done 170K
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Duncan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:32 pm

kitts wrote:Bones is home so should be along in her next week as planned :) Might have to take it a bit slow as she's decided to throw her ABS light/speedo/fuel gauge now lol! :mad:

I think the sensor has been disturbed with all the work keep taking her apart twice!

See you all soon :)

Has any work been done on the instrument pack. It is possible to get these symptoms if a plug isn't properly in. Even if not it would be the first thing to check?
Duncan
Nano Crew

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 21 & Sun 22 July