List your jobs/offers of help

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: List your jobs/offers of help

Postby sewerman » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:46 am

ARCTIC wrote:
Rob wrote:I need a window regulator for ZT drivers side as stopped working off the key and have to manually open the car, if anyone has one please let me know

Rob do you mean a door lock/actuator or the whole window mechanism ? from description above it sounds like the lock actuator either way I will have a look today for you.

Rob

I have a window regulator if you need one but not a door one if that's what you need

Scott
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Thanks Scott its the door lock one i need
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby kitts » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Duncan wrote:
kitts wrote:Hi

I don't know about the ipk. She had a new ecu but don't think that involves the instruments? How do I check please?

We can have a look while you are there, but basically, drop the steering wheel to its lowest and furthest out. Remove two screws from the trim above the IPK. Pull it down from its clips. Then there is one screw at the top centre of the IPK to remove. Once removed slide the IPK forward and tilt it to get it out. Check the locking clips on both the black and white connectors are fully home.

Or as I say a five minute job when there that it's easier to show than explain.

I've checked the IPK but all seems well. Looks like its the sensor. My diesel did this after springs, so it must have disturbed it.
kitts

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 am

Rob wrote:I need a window regulator for ZT drivers side as stopped working off the key and have to manually open the car, if anyone has one please let me know[/quote
]

HI Rob.
As promised I took a look today in the magic boxes as I said on the phone I thought I had one, ear marked for you now remind me at nano as I will have it in the car, also when we spoke I said les is good at fitting these I think he is coming ? :cheers: Arctic

Image1

Image2

http://www.75ztcommunity.co.uk/time-to- ... t9406.html
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:40 am

I've done one drivers lock actuator and they are fiddly especially to get the dog bone in :mad:
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:21 pm

sewerman wrote:I've done one drivers lock actuator and they are fiddly especially to get the dog bone in :mad:

Yes always best to leave the dog bone in the lock part if you can, they will only fit in one way, as you can see from photo's below ;)

Image1

Image2

Image3

back in 2016 I took a few of these locks apart to see if the motors could be change another project that never got finished :roll:

Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby kitts » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:28 pm

Just put the carpet on the back seat ready! All set now. See you soon! :)
kitts

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:34 pm

kitts wrote:Just put the carpet on the back seat ready! All set now. See you soon! :)

Hi Dawn.
Make sure as soon as you get to the meet to put the carpet on the grass it will give it time to take it's shape back see you Saturday :thumb:

Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby kitts » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Will do steve! Looks like I'm coming without a speedo! Just had a mobile guy try and fit a front sensor but he said it wouldn't go in far enough, then he said it was done, but I took it a ride and the lights back on. :( Not sure if he has it in right, he's got bits in the bearing, or it was never the sensor! He said the wires were broke though, so I was hopeful it was. Looks like the local xpart place and a big bill next. I hope the carpet and airbag light at least go to plan tomorrow lol!
kitts

Postby jamie » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:02 pm

kitts wrote:Will do steve! Looks like I'm coming without a speedo! Just had a mobile guy try and fit a front sensor but he said it wouldn't go in far enough, then he said it was done, but I took it a ride and the lights back on. :( Not sure if he has it in right, he's got bits in the bearing, or it was never the sensor! He said the wires were broke though, so I was hopeful it was. Looks like the local xpart place and a big bill next. I hope the carpet and airbag light at least go to plan tomorrow lol!

Steve managed to sort mine when the sensor broke! But no bits were in the bearing and if they have dropped in the bearing is most likely scrap as they had a magnetic ring built in which can’t be replaced. But one bonus is the mileage won’t go up ;)

Also does anyone want an original diesel backbox? Having mine removed tomorrow. Had a brand new genuine strap about 6 months ago.
jamie

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 21 & Sun 22 July