Please post feedback from October meet here

Please post your attendance/jobs to be done/offers of help/feedback here

Please post feedback from October meet here

Postby Rob » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:51 pm

If you have had work done on your car at the meet either a repair or modification or even just a T4 health check, we would like your feedback about the meet please as often we all just drive away and that is it until the next one, so let us know what has gone well or not and who may have helped you

A few examples would be if having A T4 session and something has been fixed or a dealer option switched on , or you may have had a VIS motor fixed, fan replaced , handbrake mod, seats swappped, O rings replaced , Powerfold Mirrors fitted , headlights polished etc etc

You can give thanks to the owner(s) who helped you here if you wish , but all we really need to know is that you have driven away happy with the work completed.
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Please post feedback from October meet here

Postby kitts » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:23 pm

As always lovely to see everyone, especially on a bit of a changeable day with the weather! Thanks to Steve for doing my handbrake, and to Dave (stocktake) for fixing a VIS I didn't even know was dodgy! It was nice to finally meet you as well Dave!

It will be a long winter until I see everyone again, stay safe and enjoy your cars everyone! :)

Dawn
kitts

Postby Ironhide 5665 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Truly awesome and we had a fantastic day today! With what I can honestly say are some of the finest people I have met.
Thank you so much for your support Julian with the new head unit, it has transformed my car and I love it.
Dave (stocktake) the vis motor repair is amazing and my lovely 75 roared all the way home, it has made the car so much more responsive and the performance is excellent.
Once again, Duncan did a great job on the T4 and has such great knowledge.
Andy No1 has done a brilliant job of restoring the headlight glass and I am sure the car winked at me as if to say thank you.
It was good to see such wonderful cars with even better owners who make this event such an absolute credit to the marque, above all it's a rover, ABOVE ALL THEY ARE ROVER DRIVERS! :eng:
Ironhide 5665

Postby Animal » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:36 pm

BIG BIG THANKS TO

ANDY / ANDY NO1
At last I can see again :hail:
thanks for the headlight polish

DAVE / STOCKTAKE
Fixing my balance Vis motor :hail:
ready to rumble now

Looking forward to Sunday but not the weather
supposed to be like today so wet n windy till lunch then sunny windy afternoon :clap:
Animal

Postby squire » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Good to see a good turn out of cars, a lot of fbh were done by the look of it :confused:
Thanks to Andy for smartening up my headlamps.
Hope it's a good day tomorrow, unfortunately I can't make it :mad:
Look forward to next year now and be content with the Nano social meets till then.

:cheers: , Martyn.
squire

Postby sewerman » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Well a good turnout despite the slow start and the eventual fine weather helped too.

Hopefully Joe / ditto had a good drive home car seemed fine after artic refilled it and we test drove it OK.

Thanks to Andy / AndyNo1 and Cliff / Animal for the wheels now have a choice of spares !

Fingers crossed for decent weather tomorrow and I'll see you all about 10.30

Scott

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby woolleysox » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Got to add my two Peneth :union:

Good to see everyone to many to mention all.

However would like to thank following members for help.

Thanks Andy for the headlight polish can actually see now :hail:

Thanks to Trebor for replacing alarm switch also thanks to Artic for the reversing sensor box. Finally thanks to Mark for help setting up gazebo including talking it all down again.

I had a fruitful day with the jobs done on my car. clap: :union:

Weather was kinder that expected twenty plus’s cars turned up. Now looking forward to tomorrow.

C yall soon now :union: Woolleysox :union: :union:

woolleysox
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:08 pm

And I must also add a big thanks to everyone who attended today, attendance was disrupted with the uncertain weather forecast but it wasnt too bad and dry most of the day and we had a great turnout and special thanks as always to those who travelled a fair distance to attend ( Dave you know who you are ! ), forgive me but I dont want to see another FBH until at least....................................... tomorrow !

Will be in the new motor tomorrow whatever the weather

Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby AndyN01 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:23 pm

A big thank you to those who worked on my car while I was enjoying myself polishing headlights :)

Arctic for sorting out the "pull it on until the lever reaches the roof" handbrake - I'd forgotten what a working one feels like.

Rob & Devilish for putting in the new FBH to replace the duff one that was in - and adding a remote as well.

And Bogbrush & dad for doing the leak-back test which showed up an out of spec No. 2 and marginal No. 4 diesel injector - not horrendous at 184K ;)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

And great to chat to so many friendly folks in the rather better than expected weather.

Andy.
AndyN01

Postby Duncan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:41 am

Not looking forward to the weather. It's really heavy rain here.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 13 & Sun 14 Oct 2018