Post your attendance here

Please post your attendance/jobs to be done/offers of help/feedback here

Re: Post your attendance here

Postby Gren 24 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:25 am

Hi I should be there Saturday, looking forward to meeting and seeing every one.
Gren 24

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:37 am

Gren 24 wrote:Hi I should be there Saturday, looking forward to meeting and seeing every one.

HI Les.
Excellent you have been missed over the last few meets, a few car door jobs you could have dropped on :thumb: all the best Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby chris65 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Hi Steve,Rob ,towbar fitted on Gloria at last so we will be there Friday afternoon,usual 2x breakfasts x2,and evening meals,although caravan is always stocked for breakfast in case numbers are too low for pub to bother and Dek and Kez are the same .
chris65

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:18 pm

chris65 wrote:Hi Steve,Rob ,towbar fitted on Gloria at last so we will be there Friday afternoon,usual 2x breakfasts x2,and evening meals,although caravan is always stocked for breakfast in case numbers are too low for pub to bother and Dek and Kez are the same .

HI Chris & Pam.
Thank you for being the stalwarts of camping on a Friday much appreciated, great to hear you got GD shackled up and she will make her first visit under your ownership, new engine for you to learn on now Chris ;) will see you both about 16.15 16.30 pm :thumb:
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby super chip » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Hello nano team. Could you put me down for Saturday with breakfast please. Looking forward to catching up. All the best Chris ( super chip)
super chip

Postby Roderick87 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi, after not getting to any meets this year I should be able to make Sunday. Probably not breakfast though.
Car has passed it's MOT again and been serviced (Jules) plus new All season tyres x4 – so should be fine, however, it's now makng a slight ginding noise. The front spring went and replaced a month ago (the other replaced last year) so really not sure what this could be. So would appreciate some listening and opinions please. I also have at long last a rear door window waist seal to replace the bad one. Door card removal etc, so help/advice with that and I'd really like to get the rear seat to fold. Tried without success to free the jam.
If I can help with anything... Plus if any one wanted them I have two AVON ZV7 15" tyres that are in great condition I could bring. Cheap – £30 pair.
Thanks
Ray
Roderick87

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:26 pm

super chip wrote:Hello nano team. Could you put me down for Saturday with breakfast please. Looking forward to catching up. All the best Chris ( super chip)[/quote
]

I Chris .
Great to see you are attending for the last nano of the season, listed for breakfast, can you remember if I picked up the inline stat hose of you when we did your brothers car at the last meet ? cheers Arctic.
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby AndyN01 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Roderick87 wrote:Hi, after not getting to any meets this year I should be able to make Sunday. Probably not breakfast though.
Car has passed it's MOT again and been serviced (Jules) plus new All season tyres x4 – so should be fine, however, it's now makng a slight ginding noise. The front spring went and replaced a month ago (the other replaced last year) so really not sure what this could be. So would appreciate some listening and opinions please. I also have at long last a rear door window waist seal to replace the bad one. Door card removal etc, so help/advice with that and I'd really like to get the rear seat to fold. Tried without success to free the jam.
If I can help with anything... Plus if any one wanted them I have two AVON ZV7 15" tyres that are in great condition I could bring. Cheap – £30 pair.
Thanks
Ray

Hi Ray,

I'll take the tyres please.

I'm not there all day Sunday but shall be coming mid/late afternoon to collect my BIG gazeebo :) .

Can you let me know if you'll still be around then or PM me with Paypal etc. details.

:cheers:

Andy.
AndyN01

Postby sewerman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Roderick87 wrote:Hi, after not getting to any meets this year I should be able to make Sunday. Probably not breakfast though.
Thanks
Ray
Hi Ray

I'll have a look at freeing your seats , but it probably needs the mod that Trebor and Devilish developed which means taking the rear seat cushion apart I'm sure they'll be along to explain more what's needed . But if you have some old boot laces or decent string bring it and I'll look at a temporary fix

Scott

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby chris65 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi Steve,as posted on 75/zt club,because of the weather forecast 43mph winds and heavy rain Friday and lashing it down Saturday,we have reluctantly decided it's not worth the risk of towing the caravan to the Nano,so please take us off Saturday breakfast list and hope to see you Sunday,Chris and Pam.
chris65

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 13 & Sun 14 Oct 2018