Please post feedback from the March Nano meet here

Please post here if you are attending the meet

Re: Please post feedback from the March Nano meet here

Postby sewerman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Duncan you were spot on just had a quick look and found this .

Aradilt and silver paint time i think Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Animal » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Steve1304 wrote:Thanks to everyone who helped on my car both days, your knowledge was incredible and my car is finally not leaking and working brilliantly on the drive back.
Massive thank you to artic and animal and everyone else that helped with electrics and just about everything else ! T4 was also very helpful.
See you all at the next one

Steve ( copper)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Steve it was a pleasure to meet you and your dad and help you out wth a few jobs on your car

Look forward to seeing you at POL if possible or at the next nano in May :clap:
Animal

Postby Rob » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Big thanks to all who came given the weather forecast before the meet but it wasn't as bad as expected and there were plenty of jobs completed. A special thanks to all those who travelled a fair distance just to get to the meet which always impresses me and as usual thanks to all the crew for their can do attitude to help other owners and as always I must single out Duncan for sharing his vast knowledge and bringing the T4 along to the meet. As most of you will know I had issues with the actuator/door lock on Richards V6 but it all ended well and I earned something new ( which is not difficult ! )

Hope to see some of you at Pride of Longbridge on Saturday 13 April when we will still be in the EU and Mrs May will still be trying to get her deal through, and the next Nano is on 11/12 May when we also still be in the EU and Mrs May will still be trying to get her deal through !
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby squire » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:42 pm

Another great Nano meet to start the season, a good turnout of cars considering the weather was a bit inclement at times, lol. Many thanks to the Nano crew for all their hard work setting things up and sorting any problems out on various cars :help: and also thanks to those that came as without you there would no Nano meet. :clap:.

Hopefully at the next meet in May the pub will be doing breakfasts again, but there will have to be enough people wanting breakfast to make it worthwhile for them, probably around15 should be enough.

:cheers: Martyn
squire

Postby derek v » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Did anyone pop in the pub for a meal on the weekend or even a drink. Although the drinks are the right price the food is over the top £16.95 for 8oz rump and £19.95 for a mixed grill.Even £12.95 for fish and chips. 5 of us had a meal Friday night and a few drinks. Just hope the prices come down a bit for a main road pub.
derek v

Postby Bendrick » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Thanks once again for everyones help and advice especially to Duncan for his T4 check and correct identification of a faulty driver side pretensioning connection causing my airbag light/operation problem and Devilshs help in sorting it out after a couple of months of it being lit.

Still a touch disappointed that no one would let me change their oil but I'm sure that someone will let me have a go next time after I replace the shortened suction pump pipe that I chopped off into the sump of my own car last week.
Bendrick

Postby Richardmartyn3275- » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:09 pm

A very big thank you to all who attended yesterday, as a new attendee the things I found out about my car were incredible, to someone who knows not a lot about cars.

Many thanks to Steve (who suggested I attend) Rob & Duncan. Rob your patience is very commendable, I had 2 problems which were sorted.

The health check was very worth while, an issue was pointed out , which I hope to have resolved at the next meet in May, along with the bifold mirrors.

Many thanks again to all for there info .

Martyn ( Swindon Wilts)
Richardmartyn3275-

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:02 pm

The first meet of the year went well considering the weather, Saturday saw at least 26 cars, Sunday at one point I counted 32 cars, lots of new faces which is always a good sign for the fore coming meets, great to get a few cars sorted out, lots of jobs got done on both days from, manifolds, PCV, lights, door locks, ( T4 session thank you Duncan ) all the crew whom always get stuck in with any help and all work needed on owners cars, I was asked a few times about the donation box, sorry we forgot to put it out, we will remember at the next meet, hopefully see a lot of you once again in May 11th & 2th :cheers: Arctic
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:58 pm

ARCTIC wrote:The first meet of the year went well considering the weather, Saturday saw at least 26 cars, Sunday at one point I counted 32 cars, lots of new faces which is always a good sign for the fore coming meets, great to get a few cars sorted out, lots of jobs got done on both days from, manifolds, PCV, lights, door locks, ( T4 session thank you Duncan ) all the crew whom always get stuck in with any help and all work needed on owners cars, I was asked a few times about the donation box, sorry we forgot to put it out, we will remember at the next meet, hopefully see a lot of you once again in May 11th & 2th :cheers: Arctic

My fault that the box was not put out but i was handed £20 by 2 members which has been recorded in the voluntary donations thread viewtopic.php?f=128&t=398&start=30
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby chris65 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:34 pm

Well,finally thawed out,unfortunately so did the tall upright freezer while we were gone,thanks everyone for a great weekend and company,Special thanks to Devilsh,Trebor,Arctic and Duncan,hopefully the next Nano will be a bit warmer.
chris65

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th March 2019