List your jobs to be done/offers of help at March meet here

Please post here if you are attending the meet

Re: List your jobs to be done/offers of help at March meet h

Postby Rob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:44 pm

The T4 should be there Kevin so just put your name down it will also tell you where the issue is with your airbag light although the starting point and most common cause is the connector under the seat
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Rob wrote:The T4 should be there Kevin so just put your name down it will also tell you where the issue is with your airbag light although the starting point and most common cause is the connector under the seat
Yes mine came on tonight reached under to have a look and .... one wire has come out the plug !!!

So anyone got a big yellow loom side conector with a bit of wire on it ??? Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:53 pm

Bendrick wrote:Is there any chance of a
T4 session on the Sunday if possible please? I was wondering about my injector readings following a less than positive one last Summer. I have done the old filter change and soaking in Forte overnight stuff as advised, the car passed the MOT in Nov but I was wondering if the injector readings were holding steady, deteriorating or have got better since last time

I don't suppose that anyone looks at the old airbag light on connections at the meetings do they?

The lads are looking at converting my FBH key operation to their mod and I have already spoken to Steve and arranged this for the Sunday as well.

Cheers

Kevin

HI Kevin in the mean time while you are waiting on the T4 to inspect your injector reading purchase some of this below drop a bottle into the tank, it really works.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222076086571

Keeps my injectors good on both the FL2 and the R40 M47.

Image1

Image2
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:02 pm

sewerman wrote:
Rob wrote:The T4 should be there Kevin so just put your name down it will also tell you where the issue is with your airbag light although the starting point and most common cause is the connector under the seat
Yes mine came on tonight reached under to have a look and .... one wire has come out the plug !!!

So anyone got a big yellow loom side conector with a bit of wire on it ??? Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk[/
quote]

HI Scott think I have a plug will check this week for you. :thumb:

PS just thought I have some good modified ones made up if you want to be first to try will post photo later.

Found them in a box next to my PC
Image1
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Duncan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:13 pm

Ideally you need a gold plated terminal to crimp on. It would be easier than trying to splice on a wire.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby Bendrick » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:19 pm

Cheers

I've tried messing about under the seat with the plugs but no joy, I'm assuming that if it is due to loose wires then the plugs will need chopping out and the wires linked ( or whatever everyone does as to rectify the problem)
Bendrick

Postby Bendrick » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:26 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
Bendrick wrote:Is there any chance of a
T4 session on the Sunday if possible please? I was wondering about my injector readings following a less than positive one last Summer. I have done the old filter change and soaking in Forte overnight stuff as advised, the car passed the MOT in Nov but I was wondering if the injector readings were holding steady, deteriorating or have got better since last time

I don't suppose that anyone looks at the old airbag light on connections at the meetings do they?

The lads are looking at converting my FBH key operation to their mod and I have already spoken to Steve and arranged this for the Sunday as well.

Cheers

Kevin

HI Kevin in the mean time while you are waiting on the T4 to inspect your injector reading purchase some of this below drop a bottle into the tank, it really works.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222076086571

Keeps my injectors good on both the FL2 and the R40 M47.

Image1

Image2

Yeah cheers Steve

i did the filter change and filled and soaked overnight with Tec 4 which is the original Forte stuff made by the guys who sold Forte to Wynnes after your advice to do something of the kind. The car passed the Mot, although because I left it at a garage to change the rear suspension arms and dampers and they got the MOT done with a neighbouring garage I didn't see the emission readings to see how low or high they were.

I have added Archoil in each tankfull since so I would like to think that the fuel lines and injectors are fully lubricated and as clean as possible.
Bendrick

Postby Bendrick » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:32 pm

Where do you put your name down for the T4 please Rob? I assume that it's Duncan who is carrying them out?
Bendrick

Postby Rob » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:11 am

the T4 will be under cover in either an events shelter or a gazebo and inside there is a board so out your name on it when you arrive and thy are dealt with in turn
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Bendrick » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:22 am

Rob wrote:the T4 will be under cover in either an events shelter or a gazebo and inside there is a board so out your name on it when you arrive and thy are dealt with in turn

Thats right I forgot and will do when I get there. Cheers.
Bendrick

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th March 2019