List jobs to be done/offers of help at Sept Nano Meet here

Please post here if attending the meet

Re: List jobs to be done/offers of help at Sept Nano Meet he

Postby sewerman » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:08 pm

derek v wrote:Iv'e got a problem with my drivers door locking. My key fob will not unlock the driver's door. Second press unlocks the other three, but not the driver's door. Driver's doors unlocks with key. All doors lock with remote and with key. Would this be a motor in the door.
Yep sounds like another door locking actuator failure and the fun of fitting it

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby sewerman » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:11 pm

One of my door pack switches has broken so don't suppose anyone has an unwanted window switch , doesn't matter which one as it's the switch itself I'm after not the electronics,

sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:52 am

I bought a passenger side one just for the button, I'll see if I still have it. :)
Bogbrush82

Postby kitts » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:48 pm

Hi guys

My android unit has arrived. I am bringing it over to the Nano for some fitting help, but am unsure if it will need one of those ISO adapter harnesses? My car is a 180+ Feb 02 build and has an ordinary single disc player at the moment. The IPK is the high version. This is what is in the box:

Image20190901_134452 by Dawn_B, on Flickr

Image20190901_134506 by Dawn_B, on Flickr

Anyone know if I will need one, and if so could you link me to the correct one as I got the wrong one from Halfords the last time we put one in :oops:

Thank you :)
kitts

Postby sewerman » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:25 pm

kitts wrote:Hi guys

My android unit has arrived. I am bringing it over to the Nano for some fitting help, but am unsure if it will need one of those ISO adapter harnesses? My car is a 180+ Feb 02 build and has an ordinary single disc player at the moment. The IPK is the high version. This is what is in the box:

Image20190901_134452 by Dawn_B, on Flickr

Anyone know if I will need one, and if so could you link me to the correct one as I got the wrong one from Halfords the last time we put one in :oops:

Thank you :)
Hi Dawn

The big black connector with the round pins in it connects to the car and should have connectors on the end which the radio plugs into, if its similar to when I did mine there was a further adaptor which mischief (John) cut out and soldered into a single lead which went between the radio and the big plug lead

Sent from my Bush10Nou using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby kitts » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:15 am

The one with the pins in looks wrong though. It has the stereo connector but then this huge funny block I don't remeber on the one in the past. I don't want to get to the Nano and not have one.
kitts

Postby sewerman » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:25 am

kitts wrote:The one with the pins in looks wrong though. It has the stereo connector but then this huge funny block I don't remeber on the one in the past. I don't want to get to the Nano and not have one.
Can you post some pics of that connector too so we can see what it might be for?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:00 am

sewerman wrote:One of my door pack switches has broken so don't suppose anyone has an unwanted window switch , doesn't matter which one as it's the switch itself I'm after not the electronics,

Hi Scott.
I have quite a few either pop round or remind me the day before the meet and I will stick a couple in the blue bag ;)
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby kitts » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:05 pm

sewerman wrote:
kitts wrote:The one with the pins in looks wrong though. It has the stereo connector but then this huge funny block I don't remeber on the one in the past. I don't want to get to the Nano and not have one.
Can you post some pics of that connector too so we can see what it might be for?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The one with the ISO round looking pins but the other add on weird connector is this:

Image20190902_173717 by Dawn_B, on Flickr

Then there is a smaller pack with what I presume are connectors for add ons like camera etc:
Image20190902_173817 by Dawn_B, on Flickr

Then there is the standard one with the blade connectors.

Do I need something else? Thanks.
kitts

Postby sewerman » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:24 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
sewerman wrote:One of my door pack switches has broken so don't suppose anyone has an unwanted window switch , doesn't matter which one as it's the switch itself I'm after not the electronics,

Hi Scott.
I have quite a few either pop round or remind me the day before the meet and I will stick a couple in the blue bag ;)

Cheers Steve I'll pop round tomorrow evening if I get chance
:clap:
sewerman
Nano Crew

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 14th & Sun 15th September