Please post feedback from the October Nano Meet here

Please post here if attending the meet

Please post feedback from the October Nano Meet here

Postby Rob » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:12 pm

If you have had work done on your car at the meet either a repair or modification or even just a T4 health check, we would like your feedback about the meet please as often we all just drive away and that is it until the next one, so let us know what has gone well or not and who may have helped you

A few examples would be if having A T4 session and something has been fixed or a dealer option switched on , or you may have had a VIS motor fixed, fan replaced , handbrake mod, seats swappped, O rings replaced , Powerfold Mirrors fitted , headlights polished etc etc

You can give thanks to the owner(s) who helped you here if you wish , but all we really need to know is that you have driven away happy with the work completed.
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Please post feedback from the October Nano Meet here

Postby dattrike » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:47 pm

Big thanks to Rob and Steve for sorting my FBH for me.
Yet another packed meet a pleasure to see old friends again. Roll on next year.

Edit, forgot to say thanks to Jamie for the spare key
Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk
Last edited by dattrike on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dattrike

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:05 pm

Big thanks to Arctic for changing the fan on Bones for me. Dad showed me the pictures of the old one and I was horrified - to think it could have failed so badly baffles me.

Heard it had a clean bill of health from the T4 as well, so thanks also to Duncan for giving her a checkup. :cheers:
Bogbrush82

Postby Rob » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Fabulous 1st day of the weekend today, over 40 cars at one point and could have done with a parking attendant as cars lined down both sides and all down the middle with some double and triple parking evident, thanks to Duncan and Jamie for the T4 work, Steve for working tirelessly as usual and the rest of the crew for their efforts, also great to see some owners there for the 1st time, including Malc, Richard, Martin and Mark , weather was good and hoping for the same tomorrow.
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Duncan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:59 pm

It was a busy day for sure! Never seen the field so packed. Good to see familiar and new faces, and to see everyone helping each other. Cracking day, I'm just sorry I can't be there for the last day of this season.
Duncan
Nano Crew

fantastic weekend yet again

Postby derek v » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:51 pm

what a great time we had this weekend. Didn't have anything done on my car because nothing was wrong. But a great time with Pam Chris and Pete. A massive thank you to the four ashes for the weekend looking after us in the evenings with first class food and the staff are wonderful they can't do enough for us. Just a pity more can't join us.
derek v

Postby sewerman » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Big thanks to Jamie for fitting the cruise control , just hope my soldering holds up !

Also for the T4 session, my injectors are getting worse no 1 is 2.9 and no 3 is 4.0 :-(

And as always big thanks to Rob (Trebor) for sorting out the Nanos for this year, looking forward to next years dates alredy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Duncan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:46 pm

sewerman wrote:
And as always big thanks to Rob (Trebor) for sorting out the Nanos for this year, looking forward to next years dates alredy.

Yes, I had at least one person ask when the next one was. Lets get the dates in the diary!
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:49 pm

What can I say :thumb: but the last meet of our 2019 season as been one of the best ever meets I have had the pleasure to be at, Saturday was exceptional over 40 cars, a record I would say for one of our meets, it was great to see and hear lots of different owners & members swapping stories & knowledge about these great cars, once again nice to all crew and members get together to work along side each other in complete harmony also complimenting each in the jobs they under took on their own or others cars.

Today Sunday was also a wonderful turn out, 32 cars I think I counted it could have been more at one point, happy to see that Chris & Pam got their light problem sorted out, and for making endless cup of tea & coffee for us, they also turn up along with Pete, Derek to camp on the Friday day nights looking after the tents if we have erected them, we even had a member drive over three hours to come to his first meet, the meets are still as good as when they first started, we had quite a few new faces and as always lots of familiar faces whom come to every meet.

Many thanks for those that attend, if you didn't then the meets could well die off, as long as we have the enthusiasm for these cars then I can only see the meets carrying on for quite a long time, big thank you to all the crew for as always willing to help out, thank you to Dave & Mariana traveling and putting up with the 3 hours traffic they got stuck in to share his special skills on vis motors and more, Mark for always turning up with the tent come rain or shine, jubbs for sharing his ICE knowledge, Jamie for his VT4 work he as come on leaps & bounds since I first meet him about 4 years ago to a very knowledgeable enthusiast, trebor & devlish for there gained knowledge in the field of FBH, Woolley for being one of the old stalwarts and our flag flyer come hot water kettle boiler, Scott who will always get stuck in on any job needing doing he as got the rear stuck seats down to a fine art now I watched him today release one with in about 40 seconds :hail: John who is great with electrics rear blinds etc he was sadly absent but quite a few people asked about him, and last but not least a special thank you to Duncan for all his work on the T4 on the Saturday he was well over run with cars to T4 you've got to have great patience, ability to wait for something without frustration is a skill itself to on car after car also answer questions fired at you from al angles, fountain of knowledge and a great aspect of one's personality, I owe him a very personal thank you for sorting out a touch screen for my T4 at home which I will now spend hours getting to learn on over the winter months :hail: :hail: really appreciated.

So once again lets give our selves members & crew a big :clap: see you all next year if not before pleasure to know and work along all of you cheers Arctic.

PS if i have missed anyone out I am truly sorry.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby squire » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:04 pm

ARCTIC wrote:What can I say :thumb: but the last meet of our 2019 season as been one of the best ever meets I have had the pleasure to be at, Saturday was exceptional over 40 cars, a record I would say for one of our meets, it was great to see and hear lots of different owners & members swapping stories & knowledge about these great cars, once again nice to all crew and members get together to work along side each other in complete harmony also complimenting each in the jobs they under took on their own or others cars.

Today Sunday was also a wonderful turn out, 32 cars I think I counted it could have been more at one point, happy to see that Chris & Pam got their light problem sorted out, and for making endless cup of tea & coffee for us, they also turn up along with Pete, Derek to camp on the Friday day nights looking after the tents if we have erected them, we even had a member drive over three hours to come to his first meet, the meets are still as good as when they first started, we had quite a few new faces and as always lots of familiar faces whom come to every meet.

Many thanks for those that attend, if you didn't then the meets could well die off, as long as we have the enthusiasm for these cars then I can only see the meets carrying on for quite a long time, big thank you to all the crew for as always willing to help out, thank you to Dave & Mariana traveling and putting up with the 3 hours traffic they got stuck in to share his special skills on vis motors and more, Mark for always turning up with the tent come rain or shine, jubbs for sharing his ICE knowledge, Jamie for his VT4 work he as come on leaps & bounds since I first meet him about 4 years ago to a very knowledgeable enthusiast, trebor & devlish for there gained knowledge in the field of FBH, Woolley for being one of the old stalwarts and our flag flyer come hot water kettle boiler, Scott who will always get stuck in on any job needing doing he as got the rear stuck seats down to a fine art now I watched him today release one with in about 40 seconds :hail: John who is great with electrics rear blinds etc he was sadly absent but quite a few people asked about him, and last but not least a special thank you to Duncan for all his work on the T4 on the Saturday he was well over run with cars to T4 you've got to have great patience, ability to wait for something without frustration is a skill itself to on car after car also answer questions fired at you from al angles, fountain of knowledge and a great aspect of one's personality, I owe him a very personal thank you for sorting out a touch screen for my T4 at home which I will now spend hours getting to learn on over the winter months :hail: :hail: really appreciated.

So once again lets give our selves members & crew a big :clap: see you all next year if not before pleasure to know and work along all of you cheers Arctic.

PS if i have missed anyone out I am truly sorry.

Steve,

On behalf of the Nano crew and everyone you are entitled to a huge thank you for all the work you do at the Nano meets and for the work you do behind the scenes, cleaning manifolds, egr valves, making and supplying plenum spy hole mods, plenum rods etc the list is endless :hail: . The Nano meets certainly wouldn't be the same without you, so take a bow, you certainly deserve it.
A huge thanks to you and all the Nano crew.
Martyn
squire

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 19 & Sun 20 October