New Member - (From South Manchester)

Just registered ? Say Hello here

New Member - (From South Manchester)

Postby Stephen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Just like to say HI i will be cuming to the next Nano Meet by there on Sunday 4th to get my Chrome Mirrors what i'm getting from Artic which im very happy about hope to meet u all, :eng: so see u on Sunday, i drive a Rover 75 V6 2Ltr in CopperLeaf Red :eng: :D
Stephen

Re: New Member - (From South Manchester)

Postby Rob » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi Stephen , thanks for posting, it will be nice to meet you and your motor at the meet
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Stephen » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Rob wrote:Hi Stephen , thanks for posting, it will be nice to meet you and your motor at the meet

Hi ROB Thanks for the Add m8, same here it will be really cool to meet u all as im a newbie to this, ive had a few Rovers in the past but this Rover 75 V6 2ltr in CopperLeaf Red is deffo the comfiest ive drove in a long time.I just need to do a few mods but i wont bore u all now lol. i'll have a chat next week but i must say im looking for a Sandstone Leather Interior but with Manual Seat Controls... See all u good people on the 4/4/14. :eng:
Stephen

Postby Rob » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Have a look in my gallery below and look at the featured car, a copper leaf with sandstone interior and a beautiful combination
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Stephen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Just had a look at the Motors in ur Gallery Rob and all i can say is WOW!!! there are sum really really nice cars there 1 day i'm hopin to get my R75 V6 looking just a bit like the CopperLeaf Red 1 thats is georgous i'm deffo goin to be on the look out now for a set of Sandstone Leather Seats your right they do set the car off top colour combo... :eng:
Stephen

Return to Introduce Yourself