Hello everyone

Just registered ? Say Hello here

Hello everyone

Postby Bagel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Just wanted to say 'hello'. Me joining is a result of the Zed Tee almost running into the house due to the handbrake being non-existent. I've been reading Artic's many posts and info on the subject and come to the conclusion I need one of his miraculous devices, as well as some aggression with the carpet, it seems.

I can see I've missed the last meet only by a few days but will, hopefully, get to the next one, if you'll have me. I'm a bit of an amateur regarding DIY but I have had a go at a few things in the 13 months I've had the car. The most satisfying was re-soldering the airbag and pre-tensioner wiring under both seats and finally extinguishing the airbag light. Although, I managed to burn a hole in the mat and my finger but that's all part of it, I suppose!

Look forward to meeting you soon then.

Cheers for now, Mark.
Bagel

Re: Hello everyone

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi Mark

Welcome aboard the good ship nano, you can always pm Arctic on here and ask him about your handbrake as you have missed the last meet.

Not sure what area you live in but we have a social evening every month at the Four Ashes where a few of us turn up and chat about the cars over a drink and maybe a meal, you are welcome to join us on 18 November if you can make it ( meets are the 3rd Tuesday in every month )

In the meantime although there are no meets currently planned until 2015 if you have any questions or need advice about your car please post and someone will be along to help you.
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Bagel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:36 pm

That's great Rob, thanks very much for the warm welcome and the invitation. I'm only in Tamworth so that could be feasible then. I'll speak to the boss......
Bagel

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Bosses also welcome !
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself