Dubya from (not so sunny) Hereford!

Just registered ? Say Hello here

Dubya from (not so sunny) Hereford!

Postby Dubya » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Pete and I live just outside Hereford. I have owned my ZT-T 190+ for 10 months and break out into a big grin every time I turn the key! She isn't without a few issues, however; the clutch judders occasionally, the airbag light comes on and off (when we get a dry day I will have the driver's seat out and sort this) and most recently the inlet manifold has developed the dreaded rattle! Also the belts are due for replacement (ouch) and the front bumper could do with a respray after some plonker (err...me!) got too close to a fence post! :mad:

None of that puts me off though as I love the sound it makes and the way it drives, I remember when the 75 /ZT first came out thinking they were beautiful looking cars, and hoping one day I would own one.

I would have liked to come along to the meet this month but sadly I'm working that weekend (boo!) so hoping to see you all at the May meet! :cheers:
Dubya

Re: Dubya from (not so sunny) Hereford!

Postby Mischief » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 am

My brothers car had inlet rattle it turned out to be the vis motors (don't know which one it was as we replaced both of them), Airbag light is usually the seat a bit of contact cleaner and giving it a bit more slack usually cures that.
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
Mischief

Return to Introduce Yourself