Looking forward to meeting like minded souls

Just registered ? Say Hello here

Looking forward to meeting like minded souls

Postby marshall1302 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi everyone, my name's Stuart Marshall and I hail from the Saddleworth hills. I've always had a passion for cars, especially British made ones and I've owned a good few Land Rovers/ Discos / Freelanders. I even had a Range Rover classic some years back, although having seen what they now go for I wish I still had it!
Anyway my tastes have changed a little and having bought a nice MG TF for the missus a few years back, I've enjoyed working on it and gradually improving it. It's recently been joined by an MGZT 190+ in zircon silver which I'm looking forward to working on over the next few weeks ready for a trip to the south of France in June.
I plan to attend the nano in May and hope to see if I can mend the fan motor, which doesn't seem to be working and install a set of projectors whilst the bumper's off. I've also got a set of spark plugs to go in but can't see how to get the back ones in.
Having already met Dave (Stocktake) I can safely say that my VIS motors are in fine fettle so hopefully I can get a T4 session to check everything over before my road trip
Look forward to meeting you all.

Keep up the good work
:clap:
Stuart
marshall1302

Re: Looking forward to meeting like minded souls

Postby Rob » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:05 am

Welcome aboard the Nano Meets Stuart look forward to meeting you and your car in May
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself