Newbie from Derbyshire

Just registered ? Say Hello here

Newbie from Derbyshire

Postby kitts » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi everyone

My name's Dawn and I'm from Ilkeston, in Derbyshire. I bought my first 75 just under 3 weeks ago, and its a bit of a project for me. It has a long MOT and SH, but with any car its age it also has niggles. It's off at the moment for a really good service and some new front springs, mount bushes and spring protectors.

I'd really like to try and make it to the next meet, but I can only come over for one day on the Saturday, I hope this is okay?

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Dawn :)
kitts

Re: Newbie from Derbyshire

Postby Rob » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello Dawn and welcome to the Nano Meets. Firstly thank you for joining and it would be great to see you and your car at our next meet.

We are there all weekend so just come when you are able to do so whether that be both days or just a few hours on either day.

You say your car is a project and there is plenty of free help, advice and support at the meets so please do try and come as I am sure we can help you with all those niggles
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby kitts » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Hi Rob,

I've got the car back from its suspension and service and cannot believe the difference. It's driving lovely!

They couldn't reset the service indicator, though, would someone at the meet be able to help me with that?

I think the main thing I have noticed from things I've read on the 75 club forum is that the intercooler pipe behind the N/S headlight has a thin mist of oil on it, so I think my o rings need doing. I have read you might be able to help with this too? If so, do I need to get the Viton rings and bring them with me, or do I pay for them at the meet?

Sorry for all the questions!

Dawn :)
kitts

Postby Rob » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:20 pm

There will be O rings at the meet no probs Dawn and service indicator reset is no issue either , can be done
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Duncan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Just remind me about the service interval reset when you get the T4 done. There are actually three to reset but each takes about five seconds so no hassle at all. The important thing is to get your name on the list.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Return to Introduce Yourself