Hello

Just registered ? Say Hello here

Hello

Postby Gary » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:35 am

Good morning all
I have been the owner of Lilly (mg zt) for just over a week now and I was having a nose around for info and help with her when I found your site having had a good look around I like what I have seen and your ethos I will definitely try and pop along to your next Sunday meet.
I have been looking around for a zt/75 for a while and settled on Lilly so called because after I had her I found the sunroof drains were leaking well in fact the drivers side wasn't even connected :( and also the rear window clips were/ are leaking which I'm in the process of finding, my brother and I have detailed it with a lot of wet and dry and also de fogged the front lights and that's about it so far unfortunately is seems like it was an un loved example but I am currently trying my best to revive it.
Any way I think I'm waffling on so I will let you go about your day and I will hopefully have the chance to pick your brains soon oh also I'm from the West Midlands, kingswinford to be exact

All the best Gary
Gary

Re: Hello

Postby Mischief » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Welcome, Every common issue can be looked into at the meets you will find a large bunch of welcoming and knowledgeable people :cheers:
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
Mischief

Return to Introduce Yourself