Hi people.

Just registered ? Say Hello here

Hi people.

Postby BJBaillie » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I've owned my car for about a year, in that time, it has cost me rather a lot of money. Oops. Should have known better when I was buying. Stumbled across this page because I'm looking at sorting my car out before I emigrate with it to Norway. Got a few odds and ends that need sorting and looking at this page I really must congratulate those that are an active part of this community, it looks like a really great place to be. Not because the advice is cheap, but just the atmosphere going on here, none of that usual 'Roverness' that puts me off other groups, well done.

I'd like to get more involved and hopefully will be coming along to the next meet. Plans depending of course, Could be in the Fjords of Norway before the next one, lets see how everything turns out. If not, this is a question that I am sure someone will come along and point me in the right direction. Basically, if i can't make the next one because i'll be out of the country, is there someone on here that's reputable that would be willing to tackle a few of those non-oily jobs before the next meet, depending on our schedules of course, i'll be totally honest, i don't even have a screwdriver really, i'm useless and lacking in knowledge and space to do anything but really want some of these jobs doing. - I would be willing to pay the going rate, i'm not going to nick a load of free help then piss off laughing. I can't think right now exactly what i want doing but it's things like, Electric blind, was working but isn't, door lock actuator things, parking sensors occasionally working, FBH and such. I've got oily bit that need doing but this isn't the place for that, any help that can be offered i'd be very happy to take and repay with a bung to group funds, beer money or just cash. I'm not sure if this is the place, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

Thanks everyone, have a great night.
BJBaillie

Re: Hi people.

Postby Rob » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Hello and welcome to the nano meets, if you were in a position to attend a few meets then you could pick the jobs off and maybe get them all done however that doesn't sound likely.
Myself and Steve can certainly help with the FBH as we have fixed lots of them now so if you want to start there and get some advice about your other jobs, send me a pm re the FBH
Rob
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself