Hello guys .im back ,,

Just registered ? Say Hello here

Hello guys .im back ,,

Postby nuts75 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:48 pm

:cheers: hello guys , just found you lol , looks great , like it ,sold my connie , and bought me a zt just couldnt give them up ,and has funny has it
sounds the seats are more supportive for my back ,anyway im a sucker for punishment lol . i do regret selling my connie ,letthat be a lesson to you all ,im keeping the zt just for the odd day , and getting me another car to run daily ,did buy a scenic but the bloody headgasket had gone ,well and truly got done over on,that one . anyway please to be back . regs tony :thumb: :thumb:
nuts75

Re: Hello guys .im back ,,

Postby Rob » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:16 am

Welcome aboard Tony

You get through a few motors matey, has your conny gone to anyone we know ? Im sorry to see that go let alone you

Whats the story on the ZT, what colour and engine size ?
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby nuts75 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello rob, yes a fella off the club bought it he fell in love with her,and gave me more than i asked for ,has i did change my mind ,he then offered a bit more ,so temptation ,took over ,i felt the loss as soon has she went . i had a bit of bad luck ,and a bit of good look .i decided to buy me a cheap scenic to run in rhe week ,easy to get in and out of ,and then in my thinking i thought i get me a mgzt .has a weekend car ,and still attend the meets ,, anyway the bad luck was the scenic went bang ,headgasket failure ,and was bought has sold has seen ,so not a leg to bl..dy stand on. ,and i managed to get hold of a zircon silver zt 2.5 180 auto. only done 52300 miles. 02 plate cambelt was done at 46000. ive got full service history and a load of reciepts ,and its been garaged all its life , its a stunner .
just had it serviced and checked over by arctic , had to have a vis off dave ,stocktake. and i treated her to a set of 18 in, aftermarket set of alloys and tyres .
going to have new discs and pads all round the weekend . she drives fantastic ,and the strangest thing it supports my back a lot better than the connie . , ,but i will say this to people ,if your car is a keeper.. and you find it hard to let go ,then dont!!
nuts75

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am

Hi Hi Mr T
I will be seeing thee on Saturday weather permitting I am sure the :nurse: will look after you while you are here nice MG you have dropped on I must say some guys have all the rod stuart cheers Arctic :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby nuts75 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:43 pm

:clap: thanks mate ,i thought it was sunday i was coming over ? ill pm you now .regs tony
nuts75

Return to Introduce Yourself