Feedback from Meet

Re: Feedback from Meet

Postby Bernard » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Good to have some near normality restored in our lives and thanks to all involved.
Thanks to Duncan for finding which corner was giving rise to the ABS triggering on my ZT, I have a new wheel bearing but not fitted it yet, so don't know if this is indeed the cause.
Bernard
Nano Crew

Postby victorgte » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:18 pm

Great help from many attendees to get my fan fitted and working. Thanks Duncan for the T4 to work out why it would not work.
Got the aircon regassed this week and it works a treat.
Getting the bonnet open was an achievement after the cable block popped out just as we were about to go home.
At some point the ZT will get its full respray. Only a few mechanical jobs left before that is done.
It was indeed a fan weekend.
victorgte

Postby Rob » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:53 am

Well the donation to Wrley Rangers did eventually get paid to the club after a bit of a rigmarole.

It needed to go in to a TSB branch and the one nearest to me in Cannock has been permanently closed and I didnt fancy the trek to the next nearest in the centre of either Walsall or Wolverhampton

I then found out that post offices will accept deposits into bank accounts so off I went to my local one only to be told it had to be done with an official paying in slip such as you would find at the back of a cheque book as they have a unique number apparently and all I had was the account paying in details so that was a no go

In the end I arranged to take the cash into the clubhouse at Long Lane so all now good.

I made up the original £92.90 to £100.00 at the suggestion of a couple of members

Thanks again to all those who contributed and looking forward to the next meet at Teddybears on 3 October 2021
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:55 am

Bit of a faff Rob but much appreciated for getting this and the next one sorted, was my first time at Teddybears and its a good site

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Duncan » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:06 am

Something I just remember. I was talking to someone who was interested in the generator I was using, for keeping a battery topped up, but I suggested solar panels might be more appropriate.

But I have no idea who it was as I see that many people over the weekend. If it was you, please feel free to PM me for some more info.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby Bernard » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:10 pm

Just out of interest, the ABS problem that the V8 had turned out to be the sensor for the front off-side and not the bearing as had been the case for the near-side. At least I have a spare bearing in stock now.
Bernard
Nano Crew

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 24 / Sun 25 July 2021