Please post your name here if attending the meet

Please post your names here if attending the meet

Re: Please post your name here if attending the meet

Postby Duncan » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:49 pm

Still planning to come both days. But not looking forward to the weather!

I'd like to bring the tourer, but it hasn't been out since the last Teddybears Nano. So I would want to take it out for a run locally, and it doesn't look like I'll get the chance. So if I arrive in my big red brick again, I aplogise.

If the weather is looking particularly wet, I'll not be bringing the T4 kit though.

I still remember a few years ago when there was a fair bit of snow on the ground. Hope we don't get a repeat of that.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:04 am

Duncan wrote:Still planning to come both days. But not looking forward to the weather!

I'd like to bring the tourer, but it hasn't been out since the last Teddybears Nano. So I would want to take it out for a run locally, and it doesn't look like I'll get the chance. So if I arrive in my big red brick again, I aplogise.

If the weather is looking particularly wet, I'll not be bringing the T4 kit though.

I still remember a few years ago when there was a fair bit of snow on the ground. Hope we don't get a repeat of that.

Hi Duncan.
I was only say to trebor today that we had snow at the teddybear meet March 2013 looks like we maybe having the 10yrs later :cheers: also the ground at the meet is not great when wet the water does not get away quickly, but as like you hoping to attend both days weather depending we could have a foot of snow by then :shock:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Jürgen » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:37 pm

Duncan wrote:I still remember a few years ago when there was a fair bit of snow on the ground. Hope we don't get a repeat of that.

I remember a Nano Meet in March that had to be cancelled because of too much snow. This has been 10 years ago now. The picture shows a two lane country road near Rugby, or what has been left of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jürgen
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:33 am

Jürgen wrote:
Duncan wrote:I still remember a few years ago when there was a fair bit of snow on the ground. Hope we don't get a repeat of that.

I remember a Nano Meet in March that had to be cancelled because of too much snow. This has been 10 years ago now. The picture shows a two lane country road near Rugby, or what has been left of it.[/quot
e]

Hi Jürgen.
Hope you are well and we see you at one of the meets in the summer :thumb: yes remember the cancelled March 2013 meet at teddy bear.

Image1

Image2

Image3
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:11 pm

I remember the snowed of March meet at Teddybears well , called off on the morning after an early inspection by me and I asked people to look at the website for updates

I lived across the road at the time and went home but within half an hour there were 3 or 4 75s outside my door asking where the meet was so we all had a cuppa and a chat, a couple had travelled a good way too

The year before in March was lovely sunshine
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Gren 24 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:36 pm

Fingers crossed I should be there on the Saturday and hopping for nice weather. All the best to one and all.

Les :)
Gren 24

Postby Rob » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:44 am

Gren 24 wrote:Fingers crossed I should be there on the Saturday and hopping for nice weather. All the best to one and all.

Les :)

Ok Les you are on the list
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Jobar » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:18 pm

John Packer {Saturday}
Jobar

Re:

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:56 pm

Jobar wrote:John Packer {Saturday}

Hi John.
I have added you to the attendance list for Saturday, gates open at 09.30 or at least most of us arrive at this time :thumb: Arctic.
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Derek smith

Postby derek v » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:16 am

Derek smith hope to be there both days. I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction as to sorting my heated seats out. Switch lights up but no heat in both seats.
derek v

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 18 & Sun 19 March 2023 at Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU