Please record any jobs required and any offers to help

Please post your names here if attending the meet

Re: Please record any jobs required and any offers to help

Postby Duncan » Tue May 09, 2023 10:06 pm

longbridge75 wrote:
Duncan wrote:A couple of requests for T4. I'll be there both days and will bring my setup along. Usual requirements: names on a list (has anyone still got the T4 board?) You will also need (as always) to sign a disclaimer. I mention this as we have a slight change these days in that the venue are charging us. I want to be clear that the Nano crew are still doing this on a completely free basis and the fact there is now a payment required does not mean we are charging for services, and we are still as always, providing them as friends helping out, for free. Oh, and yes we are also now paying to attend and give (for example) free T4 sessions.

Still worth it!
Are you able to test if a maf sensor is knackered with a T4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get an idea. But bad MAFs don't always show up as a fault. The readings on a 'live data' test often show a MAF that is out of spec. Quite happy to have a look for you and tell you what I see.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby longbridge75 » Tue May 09, 2023 10:11 pm

That would be great, thank you.
It’s a weird one, my car was very hesitant with acceleration until about 2.5k revs, I unplugged the maf and the car accelerated normally but was drinking fuel. So I plugged the maf back in and it’s behaving normally again.
It’s a cdti for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
longbridge75

Postby Gren 24 » Thu May 11, 2023 8:48 pm

Sorry I don't think I will be able to make this one.
Hope you all have a good weekend. Les
Gren 24

Postby Rob » Thu May 11, 2023 11:06 pm

Duncan wrote:Bear in mind with lazy locking / venting that on later cars it will not disarm the alarm when unlocking with the key. So you have to unlock with the fob first, then use the key.

Thanks Duncan car is an early 2000 Cowley car but noted thanks

I have no idea what happened to the T4 board , I may have it if not will get another as they are cheap enough
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby ARCTIC » Sat May 13, 2023 8:15 am

Rob wrote:
Duncan wrote:Bear in mind with lazy locking / venting that on later cars it will not disarm the alarm when unlocking with the key. So you have to unlock with the fob first, then use the key.

I have no idea what happened to the T4 board , I may have it if not will get another as they are cheap enough

T4 board got to wet and damp to of any use, so it ended up being scrapped, along with the bit tent which had holes in it, and some of the joints coming apart, good while it lasted though 8yrs.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Mon May 15, 2023 10:08 am

ARCTIC wrote:
Rob wrote:

T4 board got to wet and damp to of any use, so it ended up being scrapped, along with the bit tent which had holes in it, and some of the joints coming apart, good while it lasted though 8yrs.
Was that the big gazebo or the event shelter Steve?

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Mon May 15, 2023 4:07 pm

sewerman wrote:
ARCTIC wrote:
Rob wrote:

T4 board got wet and damp to of any use, so it ended up being scrapped, along with the big tent which had holes in it, and some of the joints coming apart, good while it lasted though 8yrs.
Was that the big gazebo or the event shelter Steve?

Hi Scott,
yes the big gazebo the one which it took a least four people to open and close :(
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 13 & Sun 14 May 2023 at Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU