Feedback from the meet

Please post your names here if attending the meet

Feedback from the meet

Postby Rob » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:47 pm

Record here any feedback from the meet, maybe a comment on the new venue, thanks to someone who helped you, or if you had work done on your car how did it go, or anything else you wish to mention
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Feedback from the meet

Postby Duncan » Sat May 13, 2023 7:26 pm

Well what a lovely day! Great to catch up with old friends, and make some new ones. Although we didn't have nearly as many cars as we have done in times past, it felt like the first 'proper' Nano since the pandemic.Looking forward to tomorrow.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Sat May 13, 2023 7:47 pm

I think getting the T4 back is a big plus for our meets so a massive thanks to Duncan for that , and as a result I now have lazy locking on my 75.

It was a good day today and even the sunshine made an appearance , even with overall numbers down people still travel miles to come and it’s never taken for granted by me , Chris and Dave around 70 miles , Alex 55 miles , Bernard & John Aston around 40 miles, Callum came late but had travelled from Manchester around 85 miles, Mike around 50 miles, Tom all the way from Wales and well over 100 miles , sorry if I have missed anyone but big thanks to everyone who came

I will post my Saturday pictures later on in the pictures thread
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby dattrike » Sat May 13, 2023 7:49 pm

Enjoyed the day today, good weather, plenty of sunshine.
Good to catch up with friends old and new. Thanks to Duncan for the T4 session, as far as I know it's the first session it's had. Even managed to find the motorway much easier than my last attempt. (I was following Chris (superchip), but my sat nav got it right this time)
ImageImageImageImage
dattrike

Postby longbridge75 » Sat May 13, 2023 9:40 pm

I really enjoyed, big thanks to Steve for the washer jets. Also thanks to Duncan for a session on the T4.
Will certainly be attending again most likely July.
Great to meet to everyone, and to those who know him my dad sends his regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
longbridge75

Postby Alex D » Sat May 13, 2023 11:03 pm

I had a lovely day as always, nice to see old faces and some new ones and the weather was kind to us which was a bonus. Thank you to Duncan for the T4 session on my car as well as the floor mats for my 800, and of course to Rob for organising these meets. See you all next time.
Alex D

Postby Ed3 » Sun May 14, 2023 2:47 pm

Sorry to have missed the event. Hope to be at future nano. Ed
Ed3

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 14, 2023 6:51 pm

Second meet of 2023 under our belt and the weather was good to us once again, nice relaxed pace for both days, big thank you to Duncan for all the T4 work, and great hearing some of the problems he has had to sort out in his real work on different cars, we found out maybe why an owners MAF was not up to spec in fact way out, not having an air filter fitted would most likely have killed it, 12 cars again today some being the same that came Saturday but extra 6 for today, thanks to Martin (Brunty) and to Kevin for their £5 donation to the meet, thank you also to the owners whom come to the meets as you know we could not keep them going without you, hopefully over the next few meets June, July September the number will pick up, remember all are welcome see you at the next cheers Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 13 & Sun 14 May 2023 at Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU