Please post your name here if attending the meet

Please post your names here if attending the meet

Re: Please post your name here if attending the meet

Postby Rob » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:56 am

I have to add that no one has ever complained about paying £5 and they fully understand the position we are in, I dont think the landlords will stop us if we give them less money than they have been getting either but it would be nice to keep them sweet so to speak and more cars are needed to do that.

As for the clashes of dates we have always set the Nano dates at the start of the year so people could put them in the calendar and maybe keep some or all of those days free but there are lots of car and family events that dont put their dates out early and clashes are inevitable so comes down to personal choice and there will always be family events taking priority as they should do

We could maybe wait a bit longer to put out our dates at the start of the year but what events do people go to that prevent them coming to the Nano meets is the question we need to ask and not sure of the answer, we traditionally don't do a Nano in April as it clashes with Pride of Longbridge but apart from that cant think of any others

After this year we can look back, do a review of attendance, and get everyone' s input as to what are the best changes to make so the Nano's will live on regardless
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Please post your name here if attending the meet

Postby Bermudan 75 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:38 pm

Guess who forgot to check his diary? Also have been really struggling with my mobility due to severe osteoarthitus in one of my hips.

Will definitely be at the July meet, should be at the September meet with my Bermudan 75 and a new hip.

Re cover for the T4, I have a 3m x 3m pop up gazebo that I will bring for the next meet. It has side panels if required.

As Rob has said we need to use the venue we have or lose it.

Perhaps when choosing dates we should try to avoid clashes with major sporting events?

I remember when we started the concept of Nano-meets and how well attended they were. Rob and Paul (Raistlin) travelled up to a pub venue near Manchester Airport when a couple of us started the Northwest meets.

That was then so now, here's to the future.

Cheers

Mike
Bermudan 75

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 10 & Sun 11 June 2023 at Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU