Feedback from the meet

Please post your names here if aattending the meet

Re: Feedback from the meet

Postby Duncan » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:12 pm

CJ28 wrote:Hi,

Just wanted to thank everyone for Sunday and nice to meet other owners.

Was good to talk to and get advice about car and had a couple of bits sorted and looked at, with a view to a couple more bits at the next meet, which I hope to get to.

My uncle also says thanks for his car, sensors. Also looking to come to the next meet.

Is your Uncle registered here? He was after a pair of wiper arms to refurbish. I think I have a pair he can have.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby Duncan » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:15 pm

Follow up from a couple of discussions at the meet.

I bought a tool that helps holding wires secure while they are spliced or soldered. I showed a few people as it's been useful to me since I bought it a few weeks ago.

Here's a link to the eBay listing that I bought, through there will be very many other choices:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295502391921
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:31 am

Duncan wrote:Follow up from a couple of discussions at the meet.

I bought a tool that helps holding wires secure while they are spliced or soldered. I showed a few people as it's been useful to me since I bought it a few weeks ago.

Here's a link to the eBay listing that I bought, through there will be very many other choices:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295502391921[/quote
]

Hi Duncan.
Thank you for the link, i will soon have one in my tool box, qite a few sellers on the bay :cheers:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:46 am

Sorry I missed Sunday but went off to Wales for the week , looking back at the comments from the whole weekend it looked like this meet was starting to get back to solving more issues and great to see some new owners attending , interesting reading about the reversing sensor issue, and a reminder that often checking the fuses can help to find the issue , looking forward to Septembers meet
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby daveo138 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:33 pm

Duncan wrote:Follow up from a couple of discussions at the meet.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295502391921

That looks very useful.

Just over £5.70 on Aliexpress (when you add VAT)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005301270395.html
daveo138

Postby CJ28 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:21 pm

Duncan wrote:
CJ28 wrote:Hi,

Just wanted to thank everyone for Sunday and nice to meet other owners.

Was good to talk to and get advice about car and had a couple of bits sorted and looked at, with a view to a couple more bits at the next meet, which I hope to get to.

My uncle also says thanks for his car, sensors. Also looking to come to the next meet.

Is your Uncle registered here? He was after a pair of wiper arms to refurbish. I think I have a pair he can have.

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for this. I've let him know, so will see when he replies. Not sure he is registered on here yet, he was going to look at arranging that. Hopefully once he's sorted, he can contact you to sort, as see you're not at the next meet.

Thanks.
CJ28

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 29 & Sun 30 July 2023 at Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU