May 2015 Meet Pictures

please post your pictures from the May 2015 meet here

May 2015 Meet Pictures

Postby Rob » Sun May 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Yet another great meet, pictures below are a link to a slideshow as I am having difficulty uploading in any other way at the moment.

Big big thanks to Duncan for providing his T4, vast knowledge and to help us all still keep learning about these cars, Steve (Arctic ) for his tireless efforts from the moment the first car arrives until the last one goes home, John for donating a lovely gazebo plus sides which will come in very handy at future meets and Mark who has agreed to store and look after the gazebo in between meets, those of you who made contributions to the events shelter appeal at the meet which will enable us to buy some more sides for it.

Great to see Paul D & Deb, Stocktake, Roy who travelled 120 miles to see us on Saturday and Zak who came all the way from Plymouth, John ( the Ridler ) for doing the digital speedo mod, and all the others who attended and helped us to set up for the meet and tidy up at the end, you know who you are, and Bernard left with working powerfolds on his awesome black MG V8 and lots of other jobs to numerous to mention also done.

The social aspect was great too, 19 for breakfast in the pub on Saturday and another 15 on Sunday, plus the Saturday evening meal and the camp fire banter into the early hours.

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/trebor ... May%202015
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: May 2015 Meet Pictures

Postby Rob » Sun May 10, 2015 7:29 pm

The slideshow images above were all resized so I could upload them quicker, I have the original and better quality ones ( a few below ), should you want the original copy of any one of them, maybe your car then please pm me your e mail address

Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Return to Pictures from May 2015 Meet