Modifications and explinations.

Any issues to report or new ideas ?

Modifications and explinations.

Postby Zeeblum » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:29 am

Hi all,
Is there such an area that lists all possible modifications, practical and aesthetic with explanations of their benefit?
I often happen upon mods whilst browsing for my particular concern but it would have been super helpful if I had been able to see a 'Modification must have' section where I might have found the plenum drain spy whole info, or the handbrake compensator mod or the egr bypass mod etc this way I could have foreseen possible issues and their resolve rather than trawling through information on a specific issue at the time it occurs.

Whats your thoughts?
Zeeblum

Re: Modifications and explinations.

Postby Duncan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 pm

My view is we want to be careful not to duplicate the other forums (fora?) as there are already arguably too many. The idea of this forum was to be one place to organise the Nanos, as people that attend are often members of one of the other groups but not all. Apart from having no intention of competing, the task of managing this forum would start to grow.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Re: Modifications and explinations.

Postby Zeeblum » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Duncan wrote:My view is we want to be careful not to duplicate the other forums (fora?) as there are already arguably too many. The idea of this forum was to be one place to organise the Nanos, as people that attend are often members of one of the other groups but not all. Apart from having no intention of competing, the task of managing this forum would start to grow.

I see your point. :agree:
Maybe a suggestion for another forum then, as it would be nice to have a clear guide somewhere.

Cheers Duncan
Zeeblum

Return to Forum Feedback