Post Meet Feedback Here Please

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: Post Meet Feedback Here Please

Postby chris65 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:07 am

Thanks all for a great meet,even the weather was good to us,really good attendance,had a great time but the kettle is worn out lol.car was blowing smoke when we got to the holiday inn ???,then behaved till 5 miles from home when the abs light came on???,moved it later,nothing showing,give up ,
chris65

Postby super chip » Mon May 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Sorry for late reply. A massive thank you to the nano team for organising everything the time and effort is much appreciated especially when the owners of the pub keep leaving. It was great to catching up with everyone. And nice that I was able to help a few people out,this was with knowledge I learned at these great meets. Thanks to John the riddler for the mph on the ipk it was a great help on the motorway home. See you all at the next one all the best Chris ( super chip)
super chip

Postby Bolton Chris » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Big thanks to all. once again i learned a lot . FBH fitted with remote .door card replaced
Also learned that the chrome trim around the rear number plate is different on the MK 2 than the one on the MK1 . Trust me to buy the wrong one
At least I now know it just pulls off you don't have to remove the lining to get at as I did Thanks Arctic .
Will take you up on the steak John . Great weekend with the banter in the pub as good as the knowledge of the cars. See you all at the next one .Thanks Chris
Bolton Chris

Postby sewerman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Didn't realise it was May when I got my rear lights tapped by the riddler but just got round to fitting them and the tapping work a treat

Needs a bit of finishing but need to leak test first when the sun shines over !Image

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 12 & Sun 13 May 2018