Please post feedback from July 18 meet here please

Record your names/ list your jobs/offer help/ post meet pictures and feedback

Re: Please post feedback from July 18 meet here please

Postby sewerman » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 pm

Cracking weekend busy Saturday doing pcv & air filters with members quieter Sunday

Thanks to Chris & Pam for lending me a debobbler for the alcantara seats made a difference but several more applications needed to get them finished properly.

Duncan for the t4 sessions nothing to serious thankfully couple of watch outs though.

And as always the crew for organising these fantastic events
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby chris65 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Thanks everyone for a great meet ,brilliant company as usual,thanks to Alan and Andy No 1 for the presents,John and Jamie for fitting the camera and Dek for the beer,(we drank if all ),and for everyone who makes the Nano Meet what it is,Chris and Pam.
chris65

Postby Bendrick » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:33 am

Just a note to say thank you very much for the warm ( sweltering actually) welcome, nice to see so many nice cars and have so many questions answered. Special call to Steve and his sterling work for quite some hours on my car which is much the better for everything that he did and very nice of him to acknowledge that he had no idea how he had ever previously managed to change or service anything on a 75 before without my help and advice in his lughole every five 5 minutes.

I suppose that the point of these meetings is to share advice, knowledge and help for the benefit of keeping the marque on the road and the concept certainly achieves that in bucket loads.

Thank you also to (Duncan I think it was ) for the comprehensive run down and explanation of the T4 and it's readings.
Bendrick

Postby victorgte » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:04 am

Had to miss this weekend as I had to work to keep you all supplied with dairy products.
Looking forward to the one in September.
Good to see it went well and plenty attended. One day we may need a bigger venue? You never know?
victorgte

Postby swifty62 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:01 pm

just wanted to thank a few of the guys on saturday for helping me out with a couple of irritating problems with the zt, first of all,a big thanks to Chris for the couple of new filters he loaned me until the next meet when I will replace them for him, also thanks to Duncan for the T4 and a big thanks to bogbrush and his son, for the leakback test that showed up a fault with one of my injectors, and a big thank as always to Steve [ arctic] for lots of really good advise, it was great to see and to chat with so many owners of these great cars, nearly forgot to say thanks for the guys who made the lovely breakfast, hope to see you all at the next meet, cheers Ian.
swifty62

Postby ATSBod » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:54 pm

swifty62 wrote:...a big thanks to bogbrush and his son...
Hmmm, I must have done something clever at some point in my life then, considering that I am 34 years older than Bogbrush :lol: Actually, David (Bogbrush) is my son.
My real name is Jim, BTW :thumb: Thanks to all for a nice weekend (although, due to an old back injury, I am unable to contribute much).
ATSBod

Postby Mischief » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Thanks to Duncan, Jamie and Arctic for helping sort out my airbag light issue and also sorry to Duncan and Jamie for my car being a pain it seems to not like the T4 lol, Thanks go to all the people that get stuck in you are the people that make the nano what it is.
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
Mischief

Postby Rob » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:52 pm

I was only able to attend on the second day but it was another enjoyable meet, great to see some old friends Ben, Tony & Mike coming back to see us and thanks to all the crew with a particular mention to Duncan for bringing the T4, Dave for his VIS motor repairs and Steve for his tireless effort over the weekend.

Of course a big thanks to everyone who attended which helps to make these meets as special as they have become.

There is no meet in August so hopefully see you all in September
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 21 & Sun 22 July