Your Nano needs you !

Would you like to join the crew ?

Re: Your Nano needs you !

Postby sewerman » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:02 pm

Well after visiting Artic the other week he suggested I join the crew, I've been coming to the meets for over 4 yrs learned a lot and still learning !! Willing to help were I can so I'll put my name forward as a crew member

Scott
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby jamie » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:08 am

sewerman wrote:Well after visiting Artic the other week he suggested I join the crew, I've been coming to the meets for over 4 yrs learned a lot and still learning !! Willing to help were I can so I'll put my name forward as a crew member

Scott

The master of the wheel bearing changes :D. I should probably start doing some more at the meets again, I haven't done a massive amount the last couple.
jamie

Postby sewerman » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:00 pm

jamie wrote:
sewerman wrote:Well after visiting Artic the other week he suggested I join the crew, I've been coming to the meets for over 4 yrs learned a lot and still learning !! Willing to help were I can so I'll put my name forward as a crew member

Scott

The master of the wheel bearing changes :D. I should probably start doing some more at the meets again, I haven't done a massive amount the last couple.
Shhh everyone will want one .

I think I put all the nuts back on the cars .... Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:24 am

sewerman wrote:
jamie wrote:

Scott

HI Scott
Yes drop Mick a PM with a photo of your car' or cars up to you, also a little write up for him he can then add you to the Nano crew page :thumb: welcome aboard
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:27 am

ARCTIC wrote:
sewerman wrote:
jamie wrote:

Scott

Shhh everyone will want one .

I think I put all the nuts back on the cars .... Image

HI Scott
Yes drop Mick a PM with a photo of your car' or cars up to you, also a little write up for him he can then add you to the Nano crew page :thumb: welcome aboard
Will do need to wash them first though !

sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:43 pm

HI Scott.
Congratulations on being a new crew member, you have certainly got stuck in at all the meets, also you are willing to show others how to do jobs you have learned from being at the nano meets, just how it is supposed to work once again nice one see you at the next & last meet of the year :thumb: Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Previous

Return to New Crew Members