List your jobs to be done/offers of help at March meet here

Please post here if you are attending the meet

Re: List your jobs to be done/offers of help at March meet h

Postby Animal » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:44 am

ARCTIC wrote:
Animal wrote:Steve

will call round Sunday lunchtime if ok to pick up the undertray and fixings :clap:

Hi Cliff.
This Sunday 3rd March if so that's fine I usually get back from the taking the garden rubbish to Shaw road about 11.30am :thumb:

See yoou on Sunday Steve :cheers:
Animal

Postby Rob » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:07 pm

Steve1304 wrote:Sounds like a plan I thought exhaust, looking forward to meeting everyone

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Steve, my first check would be your exhaust rubbers holding the back box up, if one of them has gone it will still hold up but allow excessive side to side movement of the exhaust and could be the case of your banging
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby theridler » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:13 pm

chris65 wrote:Hi Jamie,for the powerfolds,that'll be no no and no as yet,Pam has small hands,she can unplug everything should I manage to source the bits lol.

I may be able to help... if you want I could make sure I bring the various buts and pieces I have ... not 100% sure I'll get there, but planning to at this stage?
theridler

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Huh - turns out I may not need a resistor after all, as I found a complete fan unit in the boot of Bones. :oops:
Bogbrush82

Postby ARCTIC » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Bogbrush82 wrote:Huh - turns out I may not need a resistor after all, as I found a complete fan unit in the boot of Bones. :oops:

David is it a two speed or three speed, either way it was bumper off it just means you have more work to do fitting the full fan :shock: there should be enough peeps to give you hand though :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Steve1304 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Got it on a ramp today and you were spot on so that's one issue down! Thanks for the help

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Steve1304

Re: List your jorbs to be done/offers of help at March meet

Postby chris65 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi John,thanks for your offer of help with powerfolds,as yet still haven't sourced bits,basically because we don't know what is needed,but if you make the Nano will be happy to pick your brains,thanks Chris.
chris65

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:55 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
Bogbrush82 wrote:Huh - turns out I may not need a resistor after all, as I found a complete fan unit in the boot of Bones. :oops:

David is it a two speed or three speed, either way it was bumper off it just means you have more work to do fitting the full fan :shock: there should be enough peeps to give you hand though :thumb:

Honestly I've no idea. I assume since bones is a mk1 the fan is too, however I can't be sure.
Bogbrush82

Postby theridler » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:54 pm

chris65 wrote:Hi John,thanks for your offer of help with powerfolds,as yet still haven't sourced bits,basically because we don't know what is needed,but if you make the Nano will be happy to pick your brains,thanks Chris.

Will you be fitting bullet or scullcap units? All my bits n pieces are for the later scullcap units... can still help though...
theridler

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:03 am

chris65 wrote:Hi John, thanks for your offer of help with power folds, as yet still haven't sourced bits, basically because we don't know what is needed, but if you make the Nano will be happy to pick your brains, thanks Chris.

HI Chris.
I have the Nano cross looms which were kindly made for us by Paul ( Raistlin ) if they are needed just ask me :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th March 2019