List your jobs to be done/offers of help at March meet here

Please post here if you are attending the meet

Re: List your jobs to be done/offers of help at March meet h

Postby chris65 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:53 am

Thanks Steve,at the very least we can have a look and see what's needed.Chris.
chris65

Postby swifty62 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:54 pm

need to adjust my hand brake, cannot for the life of me locate those little cogs inside the wheel hub,i must have spent three hours the other day, ive already got arctics upgrade,so I'm hoping all goes well, also could do with a little bit of instruction on how to hard wire my dash cam, after that im willing to help out with any jobs that need an extra pair of hands, looking forward to seeing everyone that turns out for the first meet of the new year, cheers Ian.
swifty62

Postby ARCTIC » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:35 pm

swifty62 wrote:need to adjust my hand brake, cannot for the life of me locate those little cogs inside the wheel hub,i must have spent three hours the other day, ive already got arctics upgrade,so I'm hoping all goes well, also could do with a little bit of instruction on how to hard wire my dash cam, after that im willing to help out with any jobs that need an extra pair of hands, looking forward to seeing everyone that turns out for the first meet of the new year, cheers Ian.

Ian
You will need a good small torch a thin flat screwdriver, and a lot of patience :lol: wheel off so a jack will be required also good to have a square piece of ply so jack will not dig into the grass, hard wiring the cam is straight forward if you get one of these below come see me I have a few.
Image1

Image2

Image3
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby swifty62 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:05 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
swifty62 wrote:need to adjust my hand brake, cannot for the life of me locate those little cogs inside the wheel hub,i must have spent three hours the other day, ive already got arctics upgrade,so I'm hoping all goes well, also could do with a little bit of instruction on how to hard wire my dash cam, after that im willing to help out with any jobs that need an extra pair of hands, looking forward to seeing everyone that turns out for the first meet of the new year, cheers Ian.

Ian
You will need a good small torch a thin flat screwdriver, and a lot of patience :lol: wheel off so a jack will be required also good to have a square piece of ply so jack will not dig into the grass, hard wiring the cam is straight forward if you get one of these below come see me I have a few.
Image1

Image2

Image3

hi Steve,thanks for the feedback, save me one of them fittings for the dash cams,see you a week on Saturday, cheers Ian
swifty62

Postby chris65 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:14 pm

John ,The Ridler,Hi it's taken me a while to work out,but we think they are scullcaps,2002 Mg ztt,sorry for the delay, but there is no rush to have them fitted,if you're coming at least you can tell us what bits we do need,thanks Chris.
chris65

Postby Rob » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:07 pm

Chris, difference between the 2 below, if you have skullcaps they are later and the motors are much more reliable

Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby chris65 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:58 am

Thanks Rob,much clearer,definitely scullcaps on Gloria then.
chris65

Postby theridler » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:01 am

Hi Chris ... yep ... didn't want to sway things as some people prefer the bullets ... but with powerfolds, I feel reliability rules... anyway all my bits are for skull caps... hopefully see you next weekend?
theridler

Postby DerekS » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:29 pm

PCV Filter replacement
Gentlemen ... would it be possible for you to supply and fit a pcv filter for me ?
I can attend on either Saturday or Sunday .
My local garage is scared of breaking the connection tubes that have to be disturbed .
Grateful if this can be arranged .

DerekS
DerekS

Postby sewerman » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:17 pm

DerekS wrote:PCV Filter replacement
Gentlemen ... would it be possible for you to supply and fit a pcv filter for me ?
I can attend on either Saturday or Sunday .
My local garage is scared of breaking the connection tubes that have to be disturbed .
Grateful if this can be arranged .

DerekS
Hi Derek
PM ARTIC he normally has them with him just to reserve one.

There are a few there who can help you fit it, also if not already done get an air filter too as its easy to do at the same time

Scott

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th March 2019