Rover Sports Register - Eric's award

If you attend any other meets and would like to post pictures please do so here

Rover Sports Register - Eric's award

Postby Rob » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:53 pm

Some of you may know Eric, he lives in Belgium and won the club Gryphon Award in 2018, his car is a beautiful 75 in British Racing Green in superb condition and boasts a very rare walnut centre console, he loves his Rover and gets over to the UK whenever he can, he recently came over for the RSR meet and has asked me to post the following on his behalf, he does visit the forum so will pick up any comments:

The Rover Sports Register held their annual National meet on 7th July at Cotswold Airport, Cirencester. Each year there is a presentation for the nicest Rover 75 & MG ZT cars at the meet. This year however, the 75 & ZT cars were of exceptional quality.

At Cotswold Airport (former RAF Kemble Airport) we find the Brittania preserved last RAF aircraft XM496, know as the "Regulus". For the occasion of the RSR National Rally, it was possible to take pictures of your own classic car with the Regulus (see my own Rover 75 with the Regulus

As quality of the 75's were so exceptionally good this year, the following prizes were awarded:

Best 75 : Wedgewood blue Saloon of Andrew Carr
Chairmans's Choice : the 75 V8 Estate of Marc Stewart
The Gordon Bashford Memorial Trophy + Special Award to myself, Eric Druyts, with my Rover 75 Saloon Longbridge in British Racing Green.

Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Rover Sports Register - Eric's award

Postby Bernard » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Congratulations Eric. Your car is a beauty!
Bernard
Nano Crew

Return to Pictures from other Meets