Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Please post here if you are attending the meet

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby Mischief » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:55 am

Name added, now i finally have my car back from the garage :clap:
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
User avatar
Mischief
Nano Crew
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: Willenhall

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby chris65 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:36 pm

Firstly,apologies for not posting feedback for June meet,me and computer have been having senior moments,but thanks to Mark for a very shiny Gloria after all your hard work,she looks even better in the rain!,Devilish for his electronics wizardry and Arctic for the tourer tail lift mod,Pete and Dek for your company camping and everyone for making the Nano Meets what they are.Please add us to the July Meet,camping all weekend,be there about lunch time,hopefully without the sex show this time lol !
chris65
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:18 am

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby Duncan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:32 pm

I'm going to try to get there one day, the other I have to help my parents downsizing their house. Trouble is I don't yet know which day.

I'll update when it's clearer.
Duncan
Nano Crew
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby ARCTIC » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:52 am

Duncan wrote:I'm going to try to get there one day, the other I have to help my parents downsizing their house. Trouble is I don't yet know which day.

I'll update when it's clearer.


Hi Duncan.
Thank you for letting us know, hope the move goes smoothly, I am currently helping my daughter with the a move to their new home, lots to do and can be very stressful.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
User avatar
ARCTIC
Site Admin
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby ARCTIC » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:54 am

chris65 wrote:Firstly,apologies for not posting feedback for June meet,me and computer have been having senior moments,but thanks to Mark for a very shiny Gloria after all your hard work,she looks even better in the rain!,Devilish for his electronics wizardry and Arctic for the tourer tail lift mod,Pete and Dek for your company camping and everyone for making the Nano Meets what they are.
Please add us to the July Meet,camping all weekend,be there about lunch time,hopefully without the sex show this time lol ![/quote
]

HI Chris.
Added to the attendance list, I was a bit late last meet on the Friday so missed the show, why not repeat it :lol:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
User avatar
ARCTIC
Site Admin
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby ARCTIC » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:55 am

Mischief wrote:Name added, now i finally have my car back from the garage :clap:


HI John.
Great news for you and for the meets :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
User avatar
ARCTIC
Site Admin
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:27 pm

It's looking more likely I'll be be able to make this one, since I've not heard back from the Royal Orthopaedic yet about my hip op.

If I don't hear anything next week, I'll be down. 8-)
User avatar
Bogbrush82
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am
Location: Tipton

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby derek v » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:13 am

Happy days went to the garage Saturday and been told my v6 is almost ready. Full service and new upper rear suspension arm fitted. New front ball joints done and a bit of welding. New MOT so good for another 12 months. Now to get the caravan ready for Friday. Plus when car is back tomorrow give it a full clean after a month at the garage. God knows what the bill is going to be this time round. More than the car is worth but happy all the same.
derek v
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:09 am

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby Devilish » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:11 am

Bogbrush82 wrote:I've not heard back from the Royal Orthopaedic yet about my hip op.


Did not know you had applied for a place in a orchestra, what instrument did you play. I have heard of hip op, tempo di andante moderato maybe.

Good Luck anyway.
User avatar
Devilish
Nano Crew
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:45 pm
Location: Cannock

Re: Please post your attendance at the July Nano Meet here

Postby Bill Smith » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Will be there on Saturday.
Bill Smith
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 20 & Sun 21 July

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest