Please post feedback from the September Nano Meet here

Please post here if attending the meet

Re: Please post feedback from the September Nano Meet here

Postby chris65 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:04 pm

Yet again,thanks everyone for a great weekend,Dek for your company and awning mod,Devilish and Rob for the nightmare of fitting Pam's long awaited puddle lights,weather was great,and nice to catch up with old and some new members.Food was good all weekend in the pub and good prices,Scott you were welcome,Arctic sorry but didn't see anything, hope it turns up,hopefully see you all in October,Chris and Pam.
chris65

Postby derek v » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:00 pm

Oh no Steve I will pop on the field in the morning and have a look round for you. Just in case it might still be there .
derek v

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:24 pm

Rob wrote:Blimey Steve that's a blow, have you been back to check where you car was parked ?

Hi Rob.
I haven't as thought by the time I got back after having my Sunday dinner the field would be empty and most likely it would have been picked up, :o if not anyways, i remember having it in my hand trying to carry some items back to the car so must have dropped it then, i presume the gaffer looks over the field after we leave?
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:27 pm

derek v wrote:Oh no Steve I will pop on the field in the morning and have a look round for you. Just in case it might still be there .

Derek.
Kind offer but I doubt very much it will be there, with winds over night also the fact it could have been picked up anyways, I am afraid its one of those things you write off :cheers:
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby derek v » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:42 am

ARCTIC wrote:
derek v wrote:Oh no Steve I will pop on the field in the morning and have a look round for you. Just in case it might still be there .

Derek.
Kind offer but I doubt very much it will be there, with winds over night also the fact it could have been picked up anyways, I am afraid its one of those things you write off :cheers:

Sorry Steve i walked every inch of the field and in the long grass and bushes but nothing. loads of fag fillers and paper cups. Even a knife in the grass but no cash. The maintenance man for the pub who sits outside every morning having a smoke and a cupper looked behind the bar to see if anyone left a note for things found and nothing. I feel gutted mate that the work you do for ppl and then find your money has gone.
derek v

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:22 pm

derek v wrote:
ARCTIC wrote:

Derek.

Sorry Steve i walked every inch of the field and in the long grass and bushes but nothing. loads of fag fillers and paper cups. Even a knife in the grass but no cash. The maintenance man for the pub who sits outside every morning having a smoke and a cupper looked behind the bar to see if anyone left a note for things found and nothing. I feel gutted mate that the work you do for ppl and then find your money has gone.

Hi Derek.
Thank you for taking the time out to look for me, now I have another big thank you for Mark (Max1) crew member, as this morning after reading the post, he came round to my home, I was out at the time giving my Freelander 2 it's 10 miles Italian tune up just before taking it for the MOT, he informed my wife he had found the money, he met me at my MOT station and handed the money to me personally, how honest is that :hail: :hail: so yes BIG THANK YOU Mark :thumb:

I was only £15 of the mark as it turned out to be £30.00 therefore i only had to add £10.00 more to pay for my Freelander 2 MOT which also passed no advisories, great to know we have true honest people round us at the meets, see you all at the next one :union: :cheers:
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby derek v » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:46 pm

ARCTIC wrote:
derek v wrote:
ARCTIC wrote:

Derek.

Hi Derek.
Thank you for taking the time out to look for me, now I have another big thank you for Mark (Max1) crew member, as this morning after reading the post, he came round to my home, I was out at the time giving my Freelander 2 it's 10 miles Italian tune up just before taking it for the MOT, he informed my wife he had found the money, he met me at my MOT station and handed the money to me personally, how honest is that :hail: :hail: so yes BIG THANK YOU Mark :thumb:

I was only £15 of the mark as it turned out to be £30.00 therefore i only had to add £10.00 more to pay for my Freelander 2 MOT which also passed no advisories, great to know we have true honest people round us at the meets, see you all at the next one :union: :cheers:

Fantastic news mate
derek v

Postby ditto » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Hi all, had to call off my visit on the Sunday, something cropped up and had to cancel, as for the injectors, engine seems to be "hunting" a little on tickover, perhaps Arctic could advise, see you all at the next one.
ditto

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Glad you got it back Steve, well done Mark
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:32 pm

ditto wrote:Hi all, had to call off my visit on the Sunday, something cropped up and had to cancel, as for the injectors, engine seems to be "hunting" a little on tickover, perhaps Arctic could advise, see you all at the next one.

Joe
You could always take a run over to mine one of the days next week and we could do a leak back test, and put the car on T4 text me to arrange
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 14th & Sun 15th September