Please post here if attending the meet

Re: Please post feedback from the October Nano Meet here

Postby sewerman » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:15 pm

:wot:
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:22 pm

Well not much more for me to add other than the nominations for best crew member of the year are..................................

Only joking as all the crew have their individual skills and as Steve has said already we compliment each other well and not much beats us collectively and long may it continue, only sorry that a few members go away with their jobs not completed, normally they can be carried over to the following Nano meet which is usually a month away but of course next one now will be March 2020 and we will publish the dates asap.

We have had great support this year from crew, campers, owners,management of the Four Ashes and the weather and we will try and order the same in 2020, one thing for sure the politicians will still be arguing over Brexit well into next year, saw a great quote from Margaret Thatcher recently which said that politicians are like baby's nappies, they need changing regularly and for the same reasons. :clap:

I would like to sign off by saying a massive thank you to everyone who has attended one or more of our meets in 2019. whether crew, regular visitors or new owners, many people travel long distances to attend and that is always appreciated, can I give a special mention to Mick who arranges the website hosting for us and sorts out any technical issues we may suffer from time to time :comp: it has been a pleasure organising the meets this year and I will be speaking to the owner of the Four Ashes to sound him out for using this venue next year and will post back what he says on here.

I dont think that there are any other group of organised enthusiasts who do as much as we do to help keep these 75s and ZTs on the road, and although there are no more meets for a while, this website will remain open and it is regularly visited by the crew members so if you have any issues you need help with post on here for an answer or pm one of the crew.

See you all in 2020 and in the meantime have a great Xmas and New Year when the time comes :thumb: :union:
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby dattrike » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Forgot on previous post (now edited) to say thanks to Jamie for my spare key, now feel much better knowing I have a second key. [KEY]

Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk
dattrike

Postby woolleysox » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:46 pm

Maybe the biggest meet of the year,even the weather was kind to us. Let’s hope the ashes continue to be available in the new year. :cheers: :union:
woolleysox
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:19 am

woolleysox wrote:Maybe the biggest meet of the year, even the weather was kind to us. Let’s hope the ashes continue to be available in the new year. :cheers: :union:

I can not see why it shouldn't be, we need to make sure we establish that it is at the next social meet which hopefully I will be able to attend as I have not got to one this year at all :oops: i think Rob was going up to say thank you on the Sunday so he may have a better insight, i have a feeling they will be playing football next year on the field closest to the field we use, i say this because they have mowed it a couple of time recently, which could indicate they are trying to get it flat.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby malc » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:48 pm

.........Good see so many great 75's which I played a big part in developing back in the day and learnt a few things around the more technical fixes and updates. Also appreciated the loan of the 'leak down' test kit and a couple of tools from the guys there.
Looking forward to the meets next year. Malcolm
malc

Postby kjbarnett » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 pm

I enjoyed the last nano meet
kjbarnett

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 19 & Sun 20 October