List your jobs/offers of help here

Please post your attendance/jobs to be done/offers of help/feedback here

List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby Rob » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Please record below any jobs you intend to tackle at the Nano Meet, and if you are attending and available to help any fellow owners please also post your offer on here so you can link up at the meet.

T4 is usually present both days (to be confirmed for September) for free diagnostics checks - please read the T4 dislaimer thread: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=214
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm
Location: Walsall West Midlands

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby AndyN01 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:40 am

Headlight cleaning available.

I've got some outstanding ones as I missed the last nano so those shall be the first on my list:

Arctic ? maybe change of plan
Derek V
Glen
Mischief
Dawn
Woolleysox

If you'd like yours doing please post onto this thread - thanks.

See you in a few weeks.

Andy.
Last edited by AndyN01 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
AndyN01
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:07 am

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby Bogbrush82 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Leakback tests available for people should anybody want them. :)

AndyN01 (183k tourer)

I'll also be bringing a freebie box so people can dig in and help themselves to some of the stuff I don't need anymore.
So far I have
Door speakers + tweeters (non HK)
Black rear parcel shelf (HK, non blind)
Light Oak and sandstone steering wheel with both sets of controls - no airbag. In decent condition, but could to with a re-dye
Steering wheel cover

There are a couple of things I'd like some help with if it's possible:
FBH fitment
HK sub and amp fitment.

That's all I can think of right now. :)
Last edited by Bogbrush82 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bogbrush82
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am
Location: Tipton

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:58 am

Bogbrush82 wrote:Leakback tests available for people should anybody want them. :)

AndyN01 (If still needed)

I'll also be bringing a freebie box so people can dig in and help themselves to some of the stuff I don't need anymore.
So far I have
Door speakers + tweeters (non HK)
Black rear parcel shelf (HK, non blind)
Light Oak and sandstone steering wheel with both sets of controls - no airbag. In decent condition, but could to with a re-dye
Steering wheel cover


There are a couple of things I'd like some help with if it's possible:
FBH fitment
HK sub and amp fitment.

That's all I can think of right now. :)


Hi David
speak to Rob & Steve about the FBH they will tell you what you need, I will take a look at the light oak steering wheel, and see if I can do something with it, a little project for the winter months :)
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
User avatar
ARCTIC
Site Admin
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby Bogbrush82 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:05 am

ARCTIC wrote:
Bogbrush82 wrote:Leakback tests available for people should anybody want them. :)

AndyN01 (If still needed)

I'll also be bringing a freebie box so people can dig in and help themselves to some of the stuff I don't need anymore.
So far I have
Door speakers + tweeters (non HK)
Black rear parcel shelf (HK, non blind)
Light Oak and sandstone steering wheel with both sets of controls - no airbag. In decent condition, but could to with a re-dye
Steering wheel cover


There are a couple of things I'd like some help with if it's possible:
FBH fitment
HK sub and amp fitment.

That's all I can think of right now. :)


Hi David
speak to Rob & Steve about the FBH they will tell you what you need, I will take a look at the light oak steering wheel, and see if I can do something with it, a little project for the winter months :)


Thanks. I think I've got most of what's needed, but finding a bracket for the dosing pump is proving difficult.
User avatar
Bogbrush82
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am
Location: Tipton

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby sewerman » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:16 am

[/quote] Thanks. I think I've got most of what's needed, but finding a bracket for the dosing pump is proving difficult.[/quote]

David

I have one of those you can have if needed but the bracket is normally on the car and holds the blanked of bits of fuel pipe inreadyness for the pump to be installed.


Also get in touch with Trebor or Develish about testing it first last thing you want to do is install it and find it's duff

Scott
User avatar
sewerman
Nano Crew
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby AndyN01 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi David,

Yes please for the leak back test. Should be interesting as it'll be on my "new" tourer - the one with 183K on her :panic:

:cheers: Andy.
AndyN01
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:07 am

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby Bogbrush82 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:34 pm

AndyN01 wrote:Hi David,

Yes please for the leak back test. Should be interesting as it'll be on my "new" tourer - the one with 183K on her :panic:

:cheers: Andy.


Updated my post. :thumb:
User avatar
Bogbrush82
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am
Location: Tipton

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby Mischief » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:31 am

AndyN01 wrote:Headlight cleaning available.

I've got some outstanding ones as I missed the last nano so those shall be the first on my list:

Arctic ? maybe change of plan
Derek V
Glen
Mischief
Dawn
Woolleysox

If you'd like yours doing please post onto this thread - thanks.

See you in a few weeks.

Andy.


Thanks Andy, they are my dads (animal) lights on his 190 we will both be their nice and early :D
The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year.
User avatar
Mischief
Nano Crew
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: Willenhall

Re: List your jobs/offers of help here

Postby Bogbrush82 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Is it possible to make 1 good door seal out of 2? I had to buy a replacement today from a scrap yard, and while there's no tears in it, it does look very second hand.
User avatar
Bogbrush82
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am
Location: Tipton

Next

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Weekend Sat 13 & Sun 14 Oct 2018

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests