Should the March meet go ahead ?

Opinions Please

Re: Should the March meet go ahead ?

Postby sewerman » Sun May 10, 2020 9:48 pm

squire wrote:
sewerman wrote:So i don't think Junes meet is on after that speach, probably be August at the earliest I think before we meet again (song there somewhere)

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Sadly I think you're right Scott. Have to admit it's beginning to get to me now, finding me and swmbo having more petty arguments and I'd love to go and have a beer or two and chat with like minded friends. One thing sure I am going to have a drive somewhere for my exercise, I'm certainly not walking round Moxley lol.

Luckily I'm WFH in my outside office ,which was once called the shed, so not too bad. but I think they got it wrong saying that people could drive for exercise, beauty spots and the coast Gona be rammed this weekend I reckon.
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Sun May 10, 2020 10:25 pm

ill just be happy to drive there and back to see how far it is, never mind getting out of the car
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Mon May 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Rob wrote:ill just be happy to drive there and back to see how far it is, never mind getting out of the car
Any excuse with you Jag owners

Sent from my Bush10Nou using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Tue May 12, 2020 10:19 am

Rob wrote:ill just be happy to drive there and back to see how far it is, never mind getting out of the car

Which may prove difficult if you have not sorted out that door handle yet ;) hope you are keeping well & safe, cone September we may be able to have a meet :confused: even if we have to social distance the field is big enough, maybe also use the filed down the side of the football pitches if allowed space the cars out 3 meters apart, with no party tents for high teas :lol:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Tue May 12, 2020 7:21 pm

Door handle is hopefully going to be finished on Thursday Steve , I reckon it’s a couple of threads away from being ok , 75 has nowhere to go In the meantime

If I do go out Scott it will most probably be in the Jag, it’s SORN at the minute so will need to tax it and will lose the days from 1 May so might just leave it until 1 June when no doubt weather will be crap, I’ve waited all winter for the decent weather and now this plus the car is feeling very sorry for itself

I rang the Ashes, no reply so voicemail left, will try again over next few days

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby max1 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:02 pm

On a trip to the hospital I had to go past the ashes, and it looked as though there is no one at the pub. All access to any of the fields has been prevented by a barrier of concrete blocks. You can only access the car park area directly in front of the pub.
max1
Nano Crew

Postby squire » Wed May 13, 2020 8:17 am

max1 wrote:On a trip to the hospital I had to go past the ashes, and it looked as though there is no one at the pub. All access to any of the fields has been prevented by a barrier of concrete blocks. You can only access the car park area directly in front of the pub.

You can look at that two ways, one, a sensible idea to stop travellers setting up camp or, two, is this the beginning of the end for the Ashes and Nano, or can they both rise like a Phoenix :confused: :help: :cheers:
I really hope it's the latter.

Martyn
squire

Postby Rob » Wed May 13, 2020 5:09 pm

Hi Mark nice to see you posting , hope you are feeling better.

I know that the new tenant is from Telford so maybe he is in lockdown there, but not good news all round

Maybe we need to think outside the box and arrange our first nano via Zoom and all stand by our cars at home

If and when I get any news about the Ashes I will post on here

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Bernard » Thu May 14, 2020 12:32 pm

squire wrote: can they both rise like a Phoenix

Martyn

I think Phoenix is really a dirty word in the Rover/MG world. :hissyfit: ;)
Bernard
Nano Crew

Postby squire » Thu May 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Bernard wrote:
squire wrote: can they both rise like a Phoenix

Martyn

I think Phoenix is really a dirty word in the Rover/MG world. :hissyfit: ;)

:oops: , my Freudian slip there :mallet:, I guess you know what I really mean Bernard, it's Nano withdrawal symptoms I'm suffering from :nurse:, well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol.

Martyn :rolling:
squire

PreviousNext

Return to Coronavirus - Covid 19